Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RMM View Post
    The current test is for a June 2013 academy, I don't know how long this list will last for.
    The Merit Board has scheduled another test for late next year. However, we know how things arise and change with the state. To answer your question, I believe this test will be good for the June 2013 academy and possibly 1 more. However, the government has set aside 13 million for the testing of new troopers each year.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mubik View Post
      The Merit Board has scheduled another test for late next year. However, we know how things arise and change with the state. To answer your question, I believe this test will be good for the June 2013 academy and possibly 1 more. However, the government has set aside 13 million for the testing of new troopers each year.
      I'm wondering how big the class will be, my neighbor said they are REALLY hurting for people, a lot of people are retiring this year.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RMM View Post
        I'm wondering how big the class will be, my neighbor said they are REALLY hurting for people, a lot of people are retiring this year.
        I suspect the same amount. 20-30 years ago they made a big hire, now they are all retiring. As you said they are hurting for people. They will not want to run into the same issue in 30 years from now. Therefore I see them hiring the same amount per class, however having 2 classes a year.

        Comment


        • I suspect the invites for the test in Springfield should hit the net in about 2.5 weeks and some change. Any word if ISP will split up the written and the PT testing for those of us at the other end of the state as well?

          Again, good luck to all; regardless of where you are in the process.

          Comment


          • For those who tested today, how was the running portion administered?

            Comment


            • I'm a little surprised that nobody has posted about their PFIT testing today.

              Comment


              • Something I will recommend for those taking the test tomorrow... You probably don't need to wear a lot of layers of clothes.. It was relatively warm inside the Cell...

                Comment


                • is it a quarter mile track?

                  Comment


                  • Just got done with the 7:30am. Around 300-400 people.

                    Quite a few failed. Passed everything. Praying that all of us on this message board go on the Backgrounds next!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RMM View Post
                      Just got done with the 7:30am. Around 300-400 people.

                      Quite a few failed. Passed everything. Praying that all of us on this message board go on the Backgrounds next!

                      Same here. I was surprised at how many people failed. I am very excited to be moving forward in the process. Good luck to those who have yet to test whether here, or in Springfield.

                      Comment


                      • That's surprising... On Saturdays test, there was only one person I saw fail and that was on the bench press.. Everyone else was knocking it out the park...

                        Comment


                        • heard ISP wants 60 for June. not sure if it's true or not. it's just what i heard.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by USMC86 View Post
                            heard ISP wants 60 for June. not sure if it's true or not. it's just what i heard.
                            I believe someone stated 60+ for June 2013 back some pages.

                            Comment


                            • For those who went on too medicals do they contact us and let us know we passed, or do we just go onto orientation from here?

                              Comment


                              • For those of you that have already taken the written exam, how similar is the practice exam to the actual?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 80298 users online. 201 members and 80097 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X