300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
    I can't believe this is still being debated. You are applying for a job where the starting pay is $57,708 once you graduate the academy and some of you act as though you are doing us a favor by applying and even showing up. With as many people as took the test, I promise there will be no problem tossing you from the pool for something you may consider minor or trivial.

On second thought, just wear a t shirt and jeans, that way I don't have to deal with you on FTO bitching and moaning about how you really don't want to wear your hat.
    seriously im reading this conversation and im waiting for someone to ask if they can wear sweatpants for an interview.

Comment

• I got my PFit email.. I am scheduled at 12:30pm on Saturday at the Cell... Good Luck to all, hope to see you all there

Comment

• I got mine... I'm scheduled for Sunday at 7:30am at the Cell

Comment

• Originally posted by BKruegs View Post
          I got mine... I'm scheduled for Sunday at 7:30am at the Cell
          Same here.

Comment

• If the second part of the written test is not completed does
            It mean you are disqualified??

Comment

• Is this past testing meant to square away ISP recruitment for the next year or longer? Or does ISP plan on testing again within 6 months to a year? I did not attend this past hiring phase, but will prepare for the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexSpets View Post
                Is this past testing meant to square away ISP recruitment for the next year or longer? Or does ISP plan on testing again within 6 months to a year? I did not attend this past hiring phase, but will prepare for the next one.
                The current test is for a June 2013 academy, I don't know how long this list will last for.

Comment

• Got the PFIT email. Saturday at 7:30am! One question, though. Does the email imply that we passed the written test? It never actually said that I passed, just that I'm invited to the PFIT. That's pretty fast if they graded all the tests that quick, considering it takes at least a month to get the results of the POST back.

Comment

• Got the PFIT email. Saturday at 7:30am! One question, though. Does the email imply that we passed the written test? It never actually said that I passed, just that I'm invited to the PFIT. That's pretty fast if they graded all the tests that quick, considering it takes at least a month to get the results of the POST back.

Comment

• Originally posted by tut89 View Post
                      Got the PFIT email. Saturday at 7:30am! One question, though. Does the email imply that we passed the written test? It never actually said that I passed, just that I'm invited to the PFIT. That's pretty fast if they graded all the tests that quick, considering it takes at least a month to get the results of the POST back.
                      POST does work the slowest. I've gotten results from PSR tests in sometimes less than a week. POST is all in book, PSR tests are scan tron. Much easier to run through the machine and score.

Good luck for those going to the physical :-)

Comment

• I wonder if there's any significance to the timing of the PFit they gave people.. Or is it just random

Comment

• I got 7:30am saturday. Judging by the responses of this forum, looks like they may have scheduled half on Saturday and half on Sunday, both at 730am
                          Last edited by CT1745; 12-12-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Nope... Mine is at 12:30pm on Saturday... It seems so far I am the only person in this thread with that time

Comment

• Originally posted by hiphop1983 View Post
                              Nope... Mine is at 12:30pm on Saturday... It seems so far I am the only person in this thread with that time
                              so am I.

Comment

• Good luck to all who are in the testing process and passed the written exam. This is just one small step that you passed to have the best job in Illinois and possibly even the Country. I can assure you that if you are one of those who looked like a soup sandwich on the written test or didn't want to wear a certain thing, FTO will be a living hell if and when you even graduate from the academy, if and when you even make it to that stage. How about this, when you get to the background stage, and the 2 investigators come to your house for the interview, just wear your plain white tee shirt with stains, holy silk pants, and even go bare foot, thats my suggestion. People are sometimes dumb with the stuff they post on here. I can assure you that ISPCAPT and ILTPR22 (just to name a few) do know a lot about ISP and how we run. There are people out there who actually want this job and care what they look like, especially when they put the tan and green on. I can assure you I am damn proud to wear that everytime I go 41 and sad when I take it off when I go 42.

So with that said, good luck to all and we will be watching you the entire process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5526 users online. 296 members and 5230 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X