300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glawk View Post
    when you do public safety recruitment, make sure you know how to do long division. i hadnt done long division for about 6-8 years before that test and i didnt remember how to do it. i had to work all the problems backwards with multiplication. its a sad day when you forget long division.
    I thought I was the only one.
    "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• If you can pass the the practice exam the actual exam will be a breeze. There's no tricks to it. Just gotta re-introduce yourself to 5th grade education. The question is.....Are you smarter than a 5th grader? No joke...it sounds funny but if you forgot 5th grade Math and reading comprehension, you're done!

Comment

• Hey all, Thanks for all the info will definately be buying that enhanced test from publicsafetyrecruitment. Good Luck to all you in CC120 and waiting for CC121. Hopefully I can join some of you in CC122.

Comment

• Are they doing background checks for 121? I recieved an email but haven't heard anything in a few weeks.. Appreciate all the good infor from Que Dog

Comment

• Yessir. TRUST me...BI's are in full effect! You will receive a call soon because a couple of people told me their investigators called them yesterday and today!!! Great Luck buddy :-)

Comment

• Down to 69 recruits, 2 did not show for orientation today. Guys please shine your shoes for day one!

Comment

• Should you get invited to day one....you're called cadets. Probably don't want to make that mistake EVER again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
                  Should you get invited to day one....you're called cadets. Probably don't want to make that mistake EVER again.
                  Which mistake are you referring to?

Comment

• He's referring to Recruits vs. Cadets. Recruits are in the 12week Academy for municipalities and some sheriff depts...and Cadets....well...they have a little longer stay in the Academy to become Troopers(25/26weeks)...
                    :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Que_Dog7 View Post
                      He's referring to Recruits vs. Cadets. Recruits are in the 12week Academy for municipalities and some sheriff depts...and Cadets....well...they have a little longer stay in the Academy to become Troopers(25/26weeks)...
                      :-D
                      I just thought that you are not a "cadet" until day one so I figured you are called a "recruit" until then (going through the recruiting process ). Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

• No problem buddy....again, better get used to never being correct! Hahaha
                        At this point in time it's still considered as being a candidate until you hit that Academy pavement for check in day. It may not seem like it at that time of day 1 chaos, but it's a blessing just to even be there!!!

Comment

• 12 weeks was long enough for me....I will never be a Trooper, .lol
                          We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 300Busa View Post
                            12 weeks was long enough for me....I will never be a Trooper, .lol
                            haha.
                            When my uncle did the academy for Las Vegas, he said it was tougher than Marine Boot Camp. So ISP's I would assume is the same?

Comment

• Anyone down in the district 13 area been contacted about their background yet, just wondering if they've got the ball rolling down here yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RMM View Post
                                haha.
                                When my uncle did the academy for Las Vegas, he said it was tougher than Marine Boot Camp. So ISP's I would assume is the same?
                                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 75833 users online. 205 members and 75628 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X