Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if the fact that backgrounds are being done for the next academy class has an effect on my background being done for the District 2 internship. I'd bet money on it. Oh well, guess I better get used to waiting if I want this career. Good luck to all of you in the process...except that one guy that made it to backgrounds with the felony...no good luck wishes for him.

Comment

• edited because of paranoia
      Last edited by Glawk; 08-06-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Wowwwww. I can't believe you just made an attempt to expose a Troopers identity which can possibly jeopardize the safety of that Troop....if that was even the same person you are referring to. Boy oh boy Glawk....you will always be a Shyster...even though that username has been banned for several months.

You're the same person who asked for answers to the written exam June2011.Once a Shyster, always a Shyster....your personality is so easy to identify regardless of whatever username you change to. Usually, I post nothing but positive info but this post, I couldn't hold back. Even 300Busa said that info is secret. I'm gonna leave this one alone. I'm quite sure the Troopers on here don't appreciate you trying to reveal a Trooper's vehicle, plates or location!
        Enjoy your day.
        Last edited by Que_Dog7; 08-06-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• first of all i dont know who this shyster is but im offended youre comparing me to him. second of all, i hope youre not in some fantasy world of hoping your police career will be covered in a veil of anonymity. every time you make a stop youre gonna state your name, not to mention your car is marked with numbers. also your salary is posted to the public. you better change your attitude if you think no one will ever know where/what you do at work.
          Last edited by Glawk; 08-06-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• I'm just saying...why compromise someone's identity on a forum that gives public access...even to criminals who may very well be on this site just for the fact of gathering intel on a person, car or place...you just never know. Yes, there will be times that tickets are issued and you have to sign the ticket with your badge number....and at that time a person can even write down your plate number..but since we are on a public forum and not the streets, why disclose that kind of info? YOU better learn the meaning of discretion and stop throwing people under the bus...Shyster

Comment

• youve stooped down to name calling, classy.

>throwing people under the bus
              >public information
              pick one

Comment

• I didn't see the post, but posting anyone's name and car number or plate number is a quick way to **** off a lot of people. It's a much bigger deal to me than most departments because our cars are parked in our driveway or in front of our houses.

Comment

• See? Told ya that there will be some Trooper on here that won't appreciate another Troop's name out here on the forum, and he didn't even get a chance to see your post. Better straighten up your attitude young man/woman because as you go through the ISP Academy, your personality and immaturity WILL be exposed. Think I'm kidding? Just wait until Sept16. A bit of advice...stay humble and not be THAT GUY who constantly gets the class smoked! Be cool Glawk and you will learn alot and will be a Trooper by March. STAY HUMBLE...we are all in this together....
                  Last edited by Que_Dog7; 08-06-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Que_Dog7 View Post
                    See? Told ya that there will be some Trooper on here that won't appreciate another Troop's name out here on the forum, and he didn't even get a chance to see your post. Better straighten up your attitude young man/woman because as you go through the ISP Academy, your personality and immaturity WILL be exposed. Think I'm kidding? Just wait until Sept16. A bit of advice...stay humble and not be THAT GUY who constantly gets the class smoked! Be cool Glawk and you will learn alot and will be a Trooper by March. STAY HUMBLE...we are all in this together....
                    We are all in this together. We eat, sleep, run, train, study as a team. One fails or messes up, we will all have to pay for it, but again that is what a teammate does. From what I have concluded is you must have the mindset to help out others when your in the academy. You can't be all about you. If you see someone struggling, take the effort and help them get it right. I mean you will be helping yourself and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vigilante99 View Post
                      We are all in this together. We eat, sleep, run, train, study as a team. One fails or messes up, we will all have to pay for it, but again that is what a teammate does. From what I have concluded is you must have the mindset to help out others when your in the academy. You can't be all about you. If you see someone struggling, take the effort and help them get it right. I mean you will be helping yourself and others.
                      the academy is designed make you be part of a team. The whole class will get smoked if one cadet screws up...after awhile the scew ups will be smoked by themselves as the other cadets are eating and looking out the window wishing they were on the otherside of it.
                      We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

• I received an email about two weeks ago and haven't received a call should I be worried?

Comment

• No need to panic. Things will pickup within another 3wks for CC121. The Merit Board is done with processing CC120 so now they can focus on getting the next group of candidates processed. It's all waiting for you at this point. Patience and you will be contacted because they just may process everyone left in the pool because as more time passes, more people will decline. Great Luck to ya!!!!
                          Last edited by Que_Dog7; 08-07-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• So...
                            Anyone else excited about next week's Orientation?
                            Last edited by Torched; 08-09-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torched View Post
                              So...
                              Anyone else excited about next week's Orientation?
                              I can't wait!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jasiuplguy View Post
                                I can't wait!!!
                                Good luck! I dont wish the academy on anyone. lol
                                We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 100925 users online. 169 members and 100756 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X