Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They will find something wrong with something, or make it up...

Favorite story I remember was with SGT. Tanner. Everyone is in formation for uniform inspection, it's toward the end of the stay and everyones locked on. Tanner looks at the cadet, tells him your holster's hood is down, what the hell is your problem cadet? Cadet looks down and says sir my holster is secure... Tanner looks down, opens the holster and says no it is not cadet.

Everyone get low!

BTW if anyone finally figures out how to not get flags under the beds, you let me know... I think you have better luck winning the lottery.
    Alex: You do what you are Jezzie.

Jezzie: You mean you are what you do.

Alex: No, I mean, you do what you are. You're born with a gift. If not that, then you get good at something along the way. And what you're good at, you don't take for granted. You don't betray it.

Jezzie: What if you do, betray your gift?

Alex: Then you betray yourself. That's a sad thing.

Comment

• Great story, I can see that happening and I have not even started the academyt yet. I wish it was starting July 29th. I am ready for this. If you have anymore good stories like that one that is short and sweet that you would like to share, I am sure we would all get a kick out of it.

Comment

• Every class has stories. It's the nature of the beast. For those who will meet Sgt. Tanner, the story is even funnier with his southern drawl, although he himself is the least funniest of all the Tac Officers. You will hate him...

Last story.. The first day... you get thrown into hell in the gymnasium.. One of the guys gets real nervous, isn't thinking and gets in the womens' line and doesn't notice until hes more than halfway in between the women in line. They pick him out and chew him a new one...

Same guy two months later... We're lined up in the hall near the bunks ready to go to breakfast. The same guy is in the front of the line. As the guys who have been through know. The first and last person in line must say good morning sir, maam and so on, but you cannot turn your head or move your eyes from looking forward.

A minute passes and we hear clicking womans' shoes behind us. The guy in the rear just says good morning... The poor guy in front, hears the clicking, thinks its a female and says good morning maam... As he walks past in dress shoes.... Turns out to be the Director of the State Police, who immediately turns around, walks right up to his face and asks... do you have a gender problem or are you blind?

We paid for that, like a month later too. They made us get low for almost an hour while that guy did wind sprints in the gym and ran between two dummies, one marked male and the other female, screaming which one it was... They hold out on you so you freak out waiting to see when your going to do your time...
        Last edited by axelfoley4; 07-27-2012, 06:43 PM.
        Alex: You do what you are Jezzie.

Jezzie: You mean you are what you do.

Alex: No, I mean, you do what you are. You're born with a gift. If not that, then you get good at something along the way. And what you're good at, you don't take for granted. You don't betray it.

Jezzie: What if you do, betray your gift?

Alex: Then you betray yourself. That's a sad thing.

Comment

• god im regretting my decision lol

Comment

• Sgt. Tanner is a great guy, but you will hate him for the first 4 weeks you are a cadet.

Comment

• Sgt. Tanner was ok for my class...Tpr. Severino was the monster, but I heard he left.
              We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

• Good Luck to you all!
                Last edited by Cousin_Bill; 07-29-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Hey Busa, don't talk back while at the range either right? I thought you were dead that Friday when Sgt. Ward asked you about that

Comment

• Dont be that guy that gets caught laughing in line during check out in week 2....week 3 wasnt fun for me

Comment

• Since we are talking about "unneeded attention," I am assuming cadets with tattoos get singled out fast and harped on... Given the nature and circumstances, I'm sure this is correct? I have seen Troopers with tattoos, but I wonder what it is like for those who have been through the academy with them.

Comment

• Every time i think about the academy i get super excited...then my legs hurt for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glawk View Post
                          Every time i think about the academy i get super excited...then my legs hurt for some reason.
                          They probably realize all the running they will be doing in the academy.

Comment

• One of the clowns who made it to backgrounds for cc120, got booted for having a felony. Let's hope that's not a sign of things to come for cc120.

Comment

• Everytime i think of the academy i get excited and my arms start to hurt...ready for push ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
                                One of the clowns who made it to backgrounds for cc120, got booted for having a felony. Let's hope that's not a sign of things to come for cc120.
                                Got any juicy details?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3805 users online. 258 members and 3547 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X