Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glawk View Post
    hey ISPTPR22,

how long can my hair be for the academy? like what number buzz should i get? ive had lovely long curly hair all my life so i have no idea what im doing lol.
    I am curious as well. Should we cut our hair before we report or not. I currently have a buzz cut, like I have for years.

Comment

• Well you can kiss your curls goodbye for 25 weeks. You need your hair to be around 1/4 inch all over your head. More or less you will be nearly bald for the six months you are there. I would strongly suggest you cut your hair before you go, otherwise you may be in for some extra attention on check in day.

Comment

• Same with orientation? Thanks

Comment

hey ISPTPR22,

how long can my hair be for the academy? like what number buzz should i get? ive had lovely long curly hair all my life so i have no idea what im doing lol.
          I kept mine at a #1, #2 at the longest when I was there. You don't want to attract any attention to yourself there, trust me
          We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

Same with orientation? Thanks
            Yes, dont wait until the academy to start taking this serious
            We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
              Well you can kiss your curls goodbye for 25 weeks. You need your hair to be around 1/4 inch all over your head. More or less you will be nearly bald for the six months you are there. I would strongly suggest you cut your hair before you go, otherwise you may be in for some extra attention on check in day.
              And get your hair cut every weekend you go home. Even if your hair is a #1, trust me they know when you don't... We paid for my lack of detail to my hair length. After that I just did it myself at #00
              Alex: You do what you are Jezzie.

Jezzie: You mean you are what you do.

Alex: No, I mean, you do what you are. You're born with a gift. If not that, then you get good at something along the way. And what you're good at, you don't take for granted. You don't betray it.

Jezzie: What if you do, betray your gift?

Alex: Then you betray yourself. That's a sad thing.

Comment

• Backgrounds have just began for CC121. Emails are being sent to candidates today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Que_Dog7 View Post
                  Backgrounds have just began for CC121. Emails are being sent to candidates today.

Check your emails. I received my notification today.

Comment

• Are you saying its just best to buzz the whole thing or do they allow a very short crew cut that is just a little longer on the top. Dont mind shaving the whole thing but I was just curious. Whatever is going to be us from paying for it

Comment

• Do they want you to shave your entire head to the same length or do they allow you to have a sort of crew where it is a little longer on the top. Dont mind shaving it, used to when I was younger. I jsut want to do whatever everyone else is doing and do it the way it is suppose to be done so we dont have to pay for it. Just curious

Thanks

Comment

• Sorry for the double post. No idea what happened there.

Comment

• Got my email.

Comment

• Both CC120 & 121 will overlap by a month or so because 121 is already funded and set for early Feb. Enjoy the process!!! Go ISP!

Comment

• Hey Burnie
                              What I've seen from CC119's graduation, there were some completely bald, some buzz cuts, women have to wear a bun set in the regulations of ISP. I guess what Axel & ISPTPR22 are advising is that its rough already just being a Cadet alone and the last thing you want is unwanted attention that makes life harder. At orientation they will say exactly what is expected of a Cadet. From haircuts and shaving on down to the items that you are/aren't allowed to bring. You won't have to guess what's expected because you will be advised. No need to worry or get fr***led because you will be allllllll good!

Comment

• even if you wear the proper hair cut you will be wrong, so dont worry too much...lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4568 users online. 308 members and 4260 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X