Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We shall see.....Thanks

Comment

• Que_Dog7 and all others thank you for keeping us updated with the process, I am still in the pool. Hoping like many others for CC121. This entire thread has been very informative.

Comment

• I had my Oral interview last Wednesday, and like everyone else, I am awaiting the results.

I found this Forum a couple months ago and have been checking it regularly. You guys are great with all your insights and info.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one waiting.

Just wanted to say thanks, and good luck to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasiuplguy View Post
          Agreed on the 10 days!!!

Last person had number 90 under their name and I know for sure one did not show up so I am assuming it stayed at 89.

i was schedule to be there at 1pm on the 12th for my interview but got a call on the 9th and advised me that a few was not showing up and moved my appointment to 10 am. i was in the high 90's for my number....

question? since i was interviewed on the 12th, am i in the Pool of 150? also, if they do not consider me for cadet class 120, will i be consider for cadet class 121?
          Last edited by syi; 07-17-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS!!

The Merit Board is pleased to inform you that you have been certified to the Director of the Illinois State Police for appointment consideration to Cadet Class #120.

As I mentioned during the Oral Interview process, all future information and correspondence will be from the Illinois State Police. Specific information regarding your status will be forthcoming from the Director of the Illinois State Police, or his designee.

The Merit Board thanks you for the opportunity to work with you, and wishes you great success as you pursue your career with the Illinois State Police. GOOD LUCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glawk View Post
              CONGRATULATIONS!!

The Merit Board is pleased to inform you that you have been certified to the Director of the Illinois State Police for appointment consideration to Cadet Class #120.

As I mentioned during the Oral Interview process, all future information and correspondence will be from the Illinois State Police. Specific information regarding your status will be forthcoming from the Director of the Illinois State Police, or his designee.

The Merit Board thanks you for the opportunity to work with you, and wishes you great success as you pursue your career with the Illinois State Police. GOOD LUCK!
              Glawk,

Congratulations brother! I just got the same email! I don't know what else to write...pinch me!

Comment

• Same email as well. Only a matter of time.

Comment

• Joined this Forum at the right time.

Same email too.

Congrats all. The ride is just beginning..

Comment

• So since the orals are done with and everyone got their results how soon will the medicals follow? As far as that goes maybe someone can answer from experience what does it entail, I am assuming vision test would be included as well on the same date?

Comment

• Has anyone received information yet about your specific status? As mentioned in the email from Ms. Webster.

Comment

• negative....

Comment

• Just getting out of the Merit Board meeting. There were 89 people who went to orals, only 71 were certified for CC120. They hope to graduate 60. Testing will be in November and Dec. Because there are over 5,000 people requesting applications, they are trying to have 3 test dates. 2 in Chicago and one in Springfield. Chicago testing might occur at the Sox Ball Park because they have an underground track and that location is large enough for a mass testing. They want 2 more classes this FY and MIGHT...just MIGHT use some of the applicants from the next test for CC121.
                          Last edited by Que_Dog7; 07-20-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Que_Dog7 View Post
                            Just getting out of the Merit Board meeting. There were 89 people who went to orals, only 71 were certified for CC120. They hope to graduate 60. Testing will be in November and Dec. Because there are over 5,000 people requesting applications, they are trying to have 3 test dates. 2 in Chicago and one in Springfield. Chicago testing might occur at the Sox Ball Park because they have an underground track and that location is large enough for a mass testing. They want 2 more classes this FY and MIGHT...just MIGHT use some of the applicants from the next test for CC121.
                            Did they go through the entire pool of candidates from last summers testing? Wish I didn't have my broken hand and was able to take it!

Comment

• Wow, thank you for the update QueDog. Appreciate that information. Any indication when they may begin testing? Looking really forward to giving this my all.

Comment

• Nope. They still have about 150-160. They didn't specify. Again, that can change as things sometimes does...it's all based on the need at that particular time. For now, they said the current list will be for CC121. ***Update***
                                backgrounds for CC121 will begin in Aug or Sept!
                                Fresh off of the press! REAL TALK...just found out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4655 users online. 311 members and 4344 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X