Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Merit Board website, it says that candidates are ranked after the oral interview. Does the written test score come into play at all? Or are you assigned a random lottery number similar to CPD after the written test, and just hope you get called prior to another testing cycle?

Comment

• Anyone hear anything regarding a second class cadet class this year now that the new budget has been signed by the governor?

Comment

• Whoops, my bad. I didn't mean to insinuate that anyone invited to be part of a second class would be "second class", just a typing error on my part. Sorry folks, anyway what I meant to say was has anyone heard any information regarding a second academy class now that the budget is in? Btw, good luck to all of you who were fortunate enough to get invited to orals this time around.

Comment

• Anyone on here attending oral interviews tomorrow let me know. I will be there. PM me if you would like. Good luck to everyone tomorrow

Comment

• Good Luck to all that have interviews tomorrow and Thursday. If your like myself, the anticipation is crazy and very excited for the interview.

Comment

• this will be the longest 10 days of my life.

for anyone who had their oral on the 12th, how many people did they say were interviewing? when i left on the 11th they said it was down to 89 people from the original 95.
              Last edited by Glawk; 07-12-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glawk View Post
                this will be the longest 10 days of my life.

for anyone who had their oral on the 12th, how many people did they say were interviewing? when i left on the 11th they said it was down to 89 people from the original 95.
                Agreed on the 10 days!!!

Last person had number 90 under their name and I know for sure one did not show up so I am assuming it stayed at 89.

Comment

• They said they were interviewing 95, but when I left I saw a #99 and there was a couple more behind him.

Comment

• I was told the same this that jasiuplguy said in the previous posts. There were 95 scheduled and only 89 confirmed to show up.

Comment

• I did two ride alongs, one before the oral, one after. Met lots of great people, few troopers from the cc119 - they still had it fresh in their minds and definitely gave me few pointers and tips that will help immensely should I make it to the academy. I told them that ISP wants 60 to graduate, they said they will most likely take close to 75 - this makes even better chances than 2 out of 3 so lets keep in shape and keep praying! I am sure that anything but a congratulatory letter will be a heart break for me as well as for many on here.

Comment

• well tell us some of those tips brah

Comment

• Has anyone heard any details about CC 121? I talked to a trooper who mentioned another class for December. Considering the time line, I can only assume this is for prospects already in the pool.

Comment

• How many are still in the pool? Does anyone know?

Comment

• About 150-160 still left in the pool. Medicals should be in about another 2.5weeks. 65-75 wanted for CC120. Candidates in the pool will be used for 121. Merit Board say they MAY place the remaining alternates in CC121's class after week 2 of CC120 has begun. It's not promised though. They said they don't plan on testing before they begin processing for CC121...so in essence, the next testing will be for CC122, unless more candidates drop from the pool.

Comment

• Quedog you moving along well in the process? Good luck.
                                "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3565 users online. 245 members and 3320 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X