Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are still doing rounds it appears. Just recieved an email notification about the BI. Just two weeks till the final interviews (July 11-12).

Comment

• Vigilante99,

You just received an email saying that your BI was starting or that it was finished??

Thanks

Comment

• Check your email ladies and gents. Got an interview.

Comment

• Got the e-mail. Formal interviews! Yay! Good luck all.

Comment

• Burniebb27----Yea I got the email yesterday (6/27) and got another email this morning stating that I have moved to the final step, which is the final interview on July 11-12. Written confirmation is being sent out 6/29 viq US Mail. Pretty fast turn around, i might say.

Comment

• Burniebb27---the email I recieved yesterday stated that i may or may not be contacted by a State Police Official in regards to a BI. Due in part, my opinion, the final interviews are only 12 days away.

Comment

• i got my interview email. they said the letter in the mail will have my date/time.

Comment

• Glawk...I am not sure if it was you or someone else that was talking about a BI packet which needed to be turned in. When did you get issued the packet? How long did you have to turn it in? I have yet to be notified or furnished the packet.

Comment

• i havent received any packet of any kind

Comment

• A little confused guys....

Yesterday I received an e-mail stating I was removed from the pool and placed into the background's and that I would be contacted by a BI to begin the investigation.

This morning I received an e-mail stating I needed to fill out and return the attached DCFS form (honestly, haven't even looked at it, no clue what it is) ASAP because it was holding back my BI.

This afternoon (I hadn't even checked the first e-mail yet) I received another e-mail stating I passed the BI and would receive a letter dated June 29 with my interview time for those July dates.

I have not been contacted by a BI, and have not filled out any DCFS form or whatever. And to be honest, if a BI would have contacted me I would have declined as I'm currently in Field Training at another department.

Any idea if I received anything by accident, or does this extremely shortened timeline jive with anyone else?

Comment

• Mjaga...Congratulations and best of luck! In regards to your question(s), I recieved the same information, in the same order and timeframe. I do think the timeline is very "tight", however, I did have an internship with the ISP. Which I am assuming helped with the BI.

Comment

• lol mjaga. just email Julie Webster and copy paste that post. seems like you passed everything without trying. they must really want you.

Comment

• Does ISP conduct a polygraph and psych or after passing the oral interview do you move straight to the medical?

Comment

• Gov. Quinn just signed the bill today so things are looking on the up and up for the future. This is regarding the funding of future Cadet Classes(HB196):

Replaces everything after the enacting clause. Amends the State Police Act. Creates the State Police Merit Board Public Safety Fund which shall be used to provide training for law enforcement personnel. Provides that the fund is not subject to sweeps or any other fiscal or budgetary maneuver from that fund into another State fund. Amends the State Finance Act to add the State Police Merit Board Public Safety Fund as a special fund in the State treasury. Amends the Clerks of Courts Act. Provides that in addition to any other fines and costs, a person who is convicted of or pleads guilty to a violation of the Criminal Code of 1961, or of a similar provision of a local ordinance, or who is convicted of, pleads guilty to, or receives a disposition of court supervision for a violation of the Illinois Vehicle Code, or of a similar provision of a local ordinance, shall pay an additional fee of $15 to the circuit court clerk. Provides that this fee shall not be considered a part of the fine for purposes of any fine reduction for time served. Provides that 2.5% of the fee shall be retained by the clerk to defray administrative costs. Provides that the clerk shall send the fees collected under this provision to the State Treasurer within 60 days after receipt for deposit into the State Police Merit Board Public Safety Fund.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerDown88 View Post
                                Does ISP conduct a polygraph and psych or after passing the oral interview do you move straight to the medical?
                                dont hold me to this but my background guy said he never did a polygraph.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4568 users online. 309 members and 4259 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X