Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol how would we know your driving record?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCSNIPER View Post
      Whats up fellas. Just got my fbi background sheet. Im going through the background process and i want to be as accurate as i possibly can. Last contact i had with the police was early an mid nineties while in the marines. I know i didnt do any time. But want to know how would i know if i had a fine or if the case was dropped or just had probation.

Only information i have is the date, agency and charge counts but it doesnt show guilty, innocent. Fine or probation. Dropped, etc.

Any help will be appreciated. Or PM me.
      Visit the County Clerk's Office with that information.
      I'm not ruining your life, you are. And, I'm going to write a short story about it...

Comment

• i asked my local PD for my leads printout and they said no. i couldnt even get it with FOIA.

Comment

• Both Houses just concurred with hb196. Looks like there's a future funding medium for ISP afterall. Just needs Gov. Quinn's signature.

Comment

Last edited by burniebb27; 05-31-2012, 03:54 PM. Reason: Found the answer to the question I asked.

Comment

• Anyone know how many made it from backgrounds to orals in CC119? From reading a previous thread it appears half made it to orals in CC118. How do they cut down half? Just go with the candidates with the best character and the qualities they are looking for? Surely half couldn't actually fail the BI.

Comment

• idk what going on anymore. i asked my background investigator at my house when the interviews are scheduled and he said "this is the interview." but the email said July 11th so wtf.

Comment

• My guess would be that your BI thought you meant your home interview. If you had an email that states they are scheduled for July 11th, then they are probably on July 11th. Many agents or contracted BI's might not know the details of the merit board's recruitment schedule. They know who they are to do a background on and when it is due by.

Comment

• My investigator told me there would be an interview on July 11th or 12th so you should have another one.

Comment

• Question here for cadets in cc119 or anyone that is a recent academy grad. How many weeks notice did you get from ISP before the academy started? Please do not include the date if your class was postponed for a month or two, just the original start date.

Thanks,

Comment

• They were notified on Aug3. Class began Aug21

Comment

• yeah my BI guy said the BI packet was due back in springfield by the 8th. im not looking forward to that drive to springfield for the interview. 10 hours round trip for me.

Comment

• We were notified Sept 14 that we would be starting Sept 26.

Comment

• Wow... A 10 hour drive round trip does not sound like much fun. Roundtrip for me is only 2.5 hours. I wish they would give us more notification but I will take what I can get.

ISTRR22, what class did you graduate from?

Comment

• ISPTR22, Sorry for the typo on your name

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4649 users online. 309 members and 4340 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X