X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Guys! Do not give up!
    "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• Hey Action9555, I received an email on May 1st, but yet to receive a call. Hopefully some good news comes our way soon. I believe others are in the same boat.

Comment

• Those of you have yet to hear from your BI, don't panic...if you haven't heard from them yet, don't plan on it until early to mid next week. Just got off the phone with my BI and he said that most of the Special Agents/Investigators are so busy that they haven't even gotten to their BI packets and won't until after the NATO Summit which is approaching very fast as time is flying. They are so busy preparing for that and have very little time otherwise. However, please be advised that after this week, be prepared for that whirlwind to pickup like a tornado!!! My in home interview will be Wed or Thu next week. Hope this tidbit of info helps.
        Great luck to us all!!!

Comment

• Just got my call this morning. They are still doing their rounds.

Comment

• Thanks for the update guys!

Comment

• I also just got my call today. My in home is tomorrow morning!

Comment

• Wear a suit!

Comment

• Although this is an interview at my home, I consider this to be as professional as an interview at an office or an agency. Wearing a suit is imperative. Matter of fact, I consider this as the most important interview at this point in my life. After that, the Oral Interview will then be my most important interview. I've been waiting for this for quite some time. Had to watch CC118 & 119 go through the entire process from the written exams to both graduations. Hurt my heart not to be able to be a part of the party. With God's blessings, I will not let that happen again!
                  GO ISP!!!!

Comment

• >implying there is a god

my house interview will be after NATO
                    Last edited by Glawk; 05-16-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 41 View Post
                      I also just got my call today. My in home is tomorrow morning!
                      How did your interview go 41?

Comment

• I just received my call late Friday and my in-home interview is tomorrow morning. All agents are extremely busy. If you haven't received your call yet and your crim hx, etc. is clear, just be patient, because some agents are tracking down references first and then calling and vice versa. Good luck to everyone.
                        Last edited by asarose; 05-20-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• CPD & State Police don't be sour towards Cook County Sheriff's Dept we wanted to be out there its not the Officers & Deputy's fault!!!

Comment

• i wish i could be out there with them

Comment

• For any Troopers that were down here this weekend, it was awesome to meet you. All of us POs kept commenting how professional you guys and gals are. Last night looked like an especially good time.

I have a question that I didn't get to ask you guys: How come ISP does not issue tasers at all?

Comment

• The ISP guys scared the crap out of me.....and I was watching them on TV..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2470 users online. 183 members and 2287 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X