Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the time you have to reapply. However, for CC119 they formulated a Cadet Class using candidates from two different test dates...and that was rare. The Class consisted of people who tested on January 23, 2010 & May 15, 2010. It all depends on the Merit Board's needs and or time constraints.
    Last edited by Que_Dog7; 05-06-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, I received the email as well. Good luck to you all! I am getting amped!!

Be sure you stay in shape! It sounds like it could be right around the corner!

Comment

• is cc 120 ready for the 6-45-90 or foot pursuit. To all those gearing up for 120, good luck, have fun enjoy!!! and most imp DON'T QUIT. The academy is tough, but take it from a guy who went through two CC's. It is WELL worth it. Good luck to all, and we'll see you soon.

Comment

• I'm proud as hell of ya bigguy!!!
          You my friend are the poster child for PERSEVERANCE!!!
          Way to go Trooper Z!!!!

Comment

• The ISP academy was something to remember...Like somebody else said, JUST KEEP GOING AND GIVE 100%!
            We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

• I spoke to the Merit Board today and was informed of the following...There are 303 in the eligibility pool and the top 125 scores are being processed at this time. If an email was received, congrats. If no email was received, you're still in the eligibility pool.

Comment

• had a special agent call me today asking if i was still interested in employment

Comment

• Originally posted by Glawk View Post
                  had a special agent call me today asking if i was still interested in employment
                  That will be your first step in the background process. He/she will do your background and meet with you at some point in the next two weeks or so.

Comment

• Just got my call from an ISP Special Agent. Pretty cool guy!

Comment

• Congrats Que dog i know you have been waiting to get further in the process

Comment

• Thanx a million OCHAVE!!
                        That really means alot! Yes indeed, this hard work has been 2yrs long. Patience and perseverance is all I can say. Still got so so so very far to go! Gotta keep on grindin' away and working out!!!
                        People, stay true and keep the faith if LE is what you really want. It will happen if it's in HIS plan...Godspeed and great luck to ya all!

Comment

• Received an email but no phone call yet. Not sure what to make of that but hope they let me know one way or another soon. Not gonna lie, it's freaking me out people are getting phone calls. Now i just stare at my phone all day waiting for it to ring. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• a guy I work with got called this week as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Action9555 View Post
                              Received an email but no phone call yet. Not sure what to make of that but hope they let me know one way or another soon. Not gonna lie, it's freaking me out people are getting phone calls. Now i just stare at my phone all day waiting for it to ring. Is anyone else in the same boat?
                              You will get called. They are just making their rounds! I was feeling pretty down until my BI called me. Made my freekn' day! Believe it that some ACTION will roll your way within the next day or so(all pun intended...LOL)...please keep us posted because it seems like that whirlwind is FINALLY here! Yaaay
                              :-D

Comment

• Congrats guys/gals this is the first step to a long and grueling, but rewarding process. I hope to join the ranks of ISP in the near future.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3679 users online. 251 members and 3428 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X