Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys have any idea when the ball will start rolling again? Maybe after the NATO Summit in May?

Comment

• I can almost guarantee that nothing will happen til mid June/early July=new fiscal year. I hope I'm completely wrong as I am as anxious as the next person. Just keep busy by working out. It's just about May so time definitely is passing by rather fast. Just make sure that everyone is ready when that whirlwind of the ISP process starts. Great Luck to us all!

Comment

• Yessssirrr
        Backgrounds have officially begun!
        Got my email! Orals are set for July 11 & 12th
        Wooohoooo
        Praise God!
        Last edited by Que_Dog7; 05-06-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Just got my email from ISP stating that background investigations are starting and I may get a call.

You guys will have one less person to worry about because I won't be accepting. I am currently Week 2 of 32 with the Austin Police Department down in Texas.

I knew ISP would eventually get around to contacting us. I bet the list will be pretty short with how long it took. Hope all works out for you all.....or ya'll as they like to say it down here.

Stay safe.
          "Fighting Crime....Suppressing Evil"

Comment

• Is there anyone else on here that has moved out of the elig pool? I know a couple of my buddies who are on here also got their email.
            Just elated that things are moving...FINALLY! We tested June4th & 25th last year!
            Last edited by Que_Dog7; 05-01-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• so weird. i got a call this morning from "police protection" says my caller ID. the number is also 217 area code (springfield). i didnt answer cause i thought it was a scam. then i get this email while im at work. is it just me or are they doing things a little backwards? background investigation before oral interviews? well this is good timing because indiana state police is sending out their "conditionals" right now and ill know if im selected within the week. so i may not be doing illinois anyways.

Comment

• Background Investigation first, then (depending on schedule), medical and vision evals, Oral interview, Orientation, Academy.

Comment

• Are the oral interviews scored in addition to the written we took to establish the top applicants for the academy?

Comment

• I didn't get an email or call. Hmm

Comment

• I just checked email and cell-no call or email either?

Comment

• i'm just starting to look into ISP, any idea when they will have their next test?

Comment

• Keep an eye on the Merit Board website because the application process will be opening up sometime soon. You can put in a request on that site for a notification of when testing opens up. Great luck to ya!:

Illinois State Police Merit Board

Comment

• I received my email. Things are finally getting exciting!

Comment

• How exactly does ISP hiring work? Let's just say out of the 300 person pool and theres a 50 person academy in August, do only the top 50 test scorers get to go? Assuming they pass the background and everything else. Are the other 250 told sorry, apply again this year?

Comment

• yup.

need to have10 characters to post.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3793 users online. 256 members and 3537 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X