X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the ISP new home page. Pretty cool:

http://www.isp.state.il.us/

Comment

• thanks for the post, I didn't realize they updated it and being a IT nerd of course I love it!

Comment

• Body fat requirement

can anyone tell me if there is a body fat requirement, or is it all just based on fitness requirements?

Comment

• Originally posted by brkUSMC View Post
          can anyone tell me if there is a body fat requirement, or is it all just based on fitness requirements?
          PFIT test.
          183 FBINA

Comment

• Originally posted by brkUSMC View Post
            thanks for the post, I didn't realize they updated it and being a IT nerd of course I love it!
            Lol. I just looked at it and saw the pic of the trooper with the old lady. I wonder if he just gave her a seatbelt ticket
            For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

• CC119 Update...

Another one bites the dust....

1 more failed to return for week 8.... Total lost 11. Total remaining 63.

Come on February 10!!!

Comment

• Have they told you when you will be selecting districts, which ones are available, and how many are going to each?

Comment

• Nothing Yet...

Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
                  Have they told you when you will be selecting districts, which ones are available, and how many are going to each?
                  Unfortunately, no. We've heard rumors, but nothing reliable or substantial. The only thing I've heard several times is they are hoping to have district selection around week 12. Another 4 weeks of waiting to see if that's the case....

Comment

• Supposedly at least 15 of you are coming to District 15 (Tollway).

Comment

• The ISP academy is no joke! I am currently in the recruit class 480-22 and it's only 12 weeks long. I couldn't imagine doing the 26 weeks or whatever it is for the cadets. GET INTO SHAPE AND THEN GET INTO BETTER SHAPE AND THEN GET INTO EVEN BETTER SHAPE NOW!! I have a lot more respect for the ISP Troopers now!
                      We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

• The ISP academy is no joke! I am currently in the recruit class 480-22 and it's only 12 weeks long. I couldn't imagine doing the 26 weeks or whatever it is for the cadets. GET INTO SHAPE AND THEN GET INTO BETTER SHAPE AND THEN GET INTO EVEN BETTER SHAPE NOW!! I have a lot more respect for the ISP Troopers now!
                        Hey BUSA, YOU GOT ME LOST HERE BUDDY ! ARE U IN THE ISP ACADEMY RIGHT NOW? 480-22? IS THIS A FAST TRACK PROGRAM? I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ISP CADET#'S BUT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THEIR WEBSITE PERIODICALLY AND WAITING TO SEE WHEN THE NEXT TEST WILL BE OFFERED. I CAN CONCUR WITH QUE DOG WHEN HE/SHE SAYS THAT THERE WONT BE ANY EXAM POSTINGS UNTIL THERE IS A SOMEWHAT SCHEDULED DATE FOR THE NEXT CLASS (WE KNOW HOW POLITICS WORK) HOWEVER, I SEE THAT THERE IS A FAST TRACK PROGRAM OFFERED BUT I NEVER HEARD OF THE PROGRAM ITSELF IN THE ACADEMY OR TAKING PLACE. THE ONLY THING THAT I'VE HEARD IS THAT THE FAST TRACK PROGRAM CANNOT GO BC THERE IS NOT ENOUGH STATE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR THE FAST TRACK PROGRAM AND SO THOSE STATE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS HAVE TO DO THE 26WKS COURSE, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. THAT'S IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE JOB! AGAIN. $ WILL BE THE #1 ISSUE (FUNDING), HOWEVER THESE PEOPLE THAT RESTRICT THE LAW ENFORCEMENT FUNDING HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT GOES ON.....THAT BEING SAID,I WOULDNT MIND TAKING POL......N FOR A RIDE ALONG IN CHICAGO, PREFERABLY THE ENGLEWOOD OR THE WEST SIDE AREA............MAYBE THEY CAN REALIZE THE TYPE OF FUNDING THAT WE NEED...

Comment

• Exodus. thanks for your response.....I was misunderstanding the fast track program for a bit. in regards to the website i will continue to look into it and wait when the next exam will be held........THANKS AGAIN

Comment

• anyone know any information on the Fast-Track program for already certified offers? I know its a shorter academy but seeing if anyone knew any further on this.

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by jrsadowski View Post
                              anyone know any information on the Fast-Track program for already certified offers? I know its a shorter academy but seeing if anyone knew any further on this.
                              Thank you
                              The last Fast Track class went thru almost 10 yrs ago. The program didn't work out so well. No plans at this time to run any more.
                              183 FBINA

Comment

• "The last Fast Track class went thru almost 10 yrs ago. The program didn't work out so well. No plans at this time to run any more."

If you don't mind me asking, why did the Fast Track Program that went thru almost 10 yrs ago didn't work out so well?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3991 users online. 195 members and 3796 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X