300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISPTPR22,
    Thanks for all that information. Very interesting but not surprising.

Comment

• How does a day in the life of a cadet at the ISP academy start and end??? Times, activities, classroom, etc...

Thanks

Comment

• Here's the daily lifestyle from the website:

http://www.isp.state.il.us/academy/cadetdaily.cfm

It's probably changed a bit but the overall general structure may still be the same.

Comment

• Anyone know if any more cadets have dropped since last week. Last I heard there were 66 remaining from the 74 that started on August 21st.

Comment

• Still at 66

Comment

• Hi everyone I am new to the thread and just wanted to say hello! I am currently training every day to lose weight and get into shape and waiting for the chance to apply. I know it might be a long wait but I am so glad I found this thread Good luck to all! Also, does anyone know if there are limited slots open for females? I have been training to the mens standards just in case. Thanks!

Comment

• No idea on when they will open up applications fo future recruitment?

Comment

• Hello to the last 2 posters.
                  @brkUSMC, That's the idea! Start your training now because on the State level, there is no specific timeframe of when the next class will begin processing.
                  @jonnylaw, I just know this much....The Merit Board definitely will not open up the application process before they begin processing candidates for Cadet Class 120. So if you keep checking this thread, it will give you a general idea of when the testing for CC121 will begin because there will be people on here(I hope to be one of them!)...discussing the next step of the process for CC120 which will be the background investigations. Once BI's begin the Merit Board website will announce that the application process will soon open up. Here's the link to the website in which you will not only see that it has not been updated but there's also a link for you to click on to request an email for when the actual application opens up:

http://www.illinoistrooper.com/

As always, great luck to all and keeeep on working out because you never know when things will gain speed and if you're serious about ISP, then you won't get caught off guard and unprepared! Peace

Comment

• CC119 Update...

2 more failed to return week 4.....total remaining 64. 21 weeks to go...

Comment

• That almost brings it to around where ISPCAPT said the average drop rate is....15%

Comment

• Originally posted by Glock_Ya View Post
                        2 more failed to return week 4.....total remaining 64. 21 weeks to go...
                        P*ssies...

And you guys haven't even gotten to the point where people could be fired for failing to pass Phase Exams or Shooting/Driving/CAT yet...I'd assume you will loose another 3-4 and graduate 60-61 in Feb.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
                          P*ssies...
                          And you guys haven't even gotten to the point where people could be fired for failing to pass Phase Exams or Shooting/Driving/CAT yet...I'd assume you will loose another 3-4 and graduate 60-61 in Feb.
                          Got that right. They haven't even gotten into the hard stuff. The first month weeds out the lazy and uncommitted. When they get into the phase exams and the mandatory pass more will fall by the wayside.
                          Pretty typical loss rate so far. In about 2 to 4 weeks someone is going to do something really stupid and they'll lose another.
                          If stays on the usual percentage they will graduate about 57. They hope to get 55 graduate.
                          183 FBINA

Comment

• At 1:36pm CST
                            Numbers remain at 64 before report in time. Keep grinding away Cadets of 119. Hope to join you guys sometime in 2012!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Que_Dog7 View Post
                              At 1:36pm CST
                              Numbers remain at 64 before report in time. Keep grinding away Cadets of 119. Hope to join you guys sometime in 2012!!!!

Is this info readily available somewhere?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mjaga View Post
                                Is this info readily available somewhere?!
                                No...the numbers you read here are coming from cadets that are at the academy right now, or other troopers/command who work at the academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 108761 users online. 166 members and 108595 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X