Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Good Luck with Academy and hope to follow in CC120.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuePsi View Post
      Hey Q, I was wondering if you were the guy at the testing that was showing alot of E when we were at the track. Took me some time to find ya.
      Yessir Team!
      That was me! I was charged up because I know I did well on the written(think I only missed one) and I did well on the run in that lovely 95 degree weather. Yep. I was truly pumped! I believe I remember who you were that day also because we may have spoken briefly. I am about to send you a private message. Roo

Comment

• QuePsi
        You have to enable your private messaging. Edit your profile settings.

Comment

• Its corrected now team.

Comment

• Would a casio g shock be allowed at the academy?
            Last edited by Josjua1; 08-19-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josjua1 View Post
              Would a casio g shock be allowed at the academy?
              Yes, just make sure if it has an alarm you know how it works and make sure it NEVER goes off while you are in class, in formation, etc etc.

Comment

• Good luck to all the cadets on Sunday.

---RyBaK477

Comment

• Hey QuePsi
                  Check your private messages via your notifications at the top of your page. I know you're new to this site and may have missed the highlighted new msg because it's happened to me plenty of times. LOL

Comment

• Godspeed to the Cadets of 119!
                    Upside for me is that time will move by fast as I get all wrapped up and consumed this Fall/Winter with what appears to be an exciting upcoming NFL season! :-D
                    Downside is that I have to watch another Cadet Class graduate before 120 even begins it's process :-(

Comment

• I believe I found out why ISP won't allow this class of Cadets to choose their districts prior to the Academy:

http://www.iltroopers41.org/sites/34...tification.pdf

Comment

• lol what? it doesnt say that anywhere.

Comment

• Veteran Troopers will have the chance to put in for District transfers before Cadets are assigned to leftover slots in respective Districts. I never said it stated that directly but 2+2=4....Duh

Comment

• "i found out why"

Comment

• Thanks for the information Que Dog. You have done a great job keeing everyone informed and keeping this blog positive. Thanks for all of your help. I know "most" are gaining good positive information from you. Keep it up.
                              Originally posted by Que_Dog7 View Post
                              Veteran Troopers will have the chance to put in for District transfers before Cadets are assigned to leftover slots in respective Districts. I never said it stated that directly but 2+2=4....Duh

Comment

• Tha Bruhs!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5528 users online. 296 members and 5232 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X