Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors are that CC119 is no longer postponed...its been canceled. Obviously as I have stated before, that could change again, but right now, no $.

Comment

• I also got my notice. One more list to be on....one more process to be waiting for.
      "Fighting Crime....Suppressing Evil"

Comment

• Not getting my hopes up?!?!

Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
        Rumors are that CC119 is no longer postponed...its been canceled. Obviously as I have stated before, that could change again, but right now, no $.
        Ok, I would like to start by saying I usually do not reply to these threads, or an particular post, because I hate spreading frivolous rumors and being apart of the gossip mill. I hope that any information I pass along is fact and not just rambling BS. That being said, I couldn't help but respond to this post and the information I was given today. I hope it's true and I believe it is as it came from a very reliable source. I was told the director has given the green light for CC119 to start in August. If this is the case, I look forward to seeing those of you in the pool on check in day! If not, I apologize and hope this is at least a morale booster to keep you motivated and looking forward to the near future!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shawshank772 View Post
          I dont know what took them so long to decide that we are on the list. I knew that day that I passed the written (since I did it in the morning) and the physical. I wonder what else they had to do to decide if you are on the list or not.
          I believe the last notification we received stated they had to verify our education before we were placed into the pool.

On that note, I have also received notification that I have been entered into the pool.

Comment

• Rumors are that CC119 is no longer postponed...its been canceled.
            Question now.... if the class is canceled, then what happens to everyone in CC119?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mjaga View Post
              I believe the last notification we received stated they had to verify our education before we were placed into the pool.

On that note, I have also received notification that I have been entered into the pool.
              Oh ok, Those of us who did the written first didnt get any emails after that innitial day since we already knew we had passed. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Shawshank772, I also did my written on first day and first group and knew I had passed that first day. However, I still received that email yesterday notifying me that my name has been added to eligibility pool. So even if you passed that first day there are still some chances one could have been eliminated since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by xnd1029 View Post
                  Shawshank772, I also did my written on first day and first group and knew I had passed that first day. However, I still received that email yesterday notifying me that my name has been added to eligibility pool. So even if you passed that first day there are still some chances one could have been eliminated since then.
                  i feel the only reason here would be because you didnt turn in your education information

Comment

• CC119 Be Ready....I hear things are gonna happen very very fast!

CC119, Id keep your phone close! If what Im hearing is accurate, things are going to happen very very quickly! I have not received anything official, but what Im hearing are very good things!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by xnd1029 View Post
                      Shawshank772, I also did my written on first day and first group and knew I had passed that first day. However, I still received that email yesterday notifying me that my name has been added to eligibility pool. So even if you passed that first day there are still some chances one could have been eliminated since then.
                      I did get the email that I am on the list. Just stating that it took them a while to send it out. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glock_Ya View Post
                        CC119, Id keep your phone close! If what Im hearing is accurate, things are going to happen very very quickly! I have not received anything official, but what Im hearing are very good things!!!
                        THANK YA GLOCK YA!!!!
                        Best news I've heard about the Academy in several days/weeks!!!! I'm quite sure everyone geared for 119&120 are elated! Even if there's a glimpse of hope it's better than bad news. Seriously. The emotional roller is something that we all have to get used to but for now...I'll take it for what it's worth!!! Thanks again. Jus so ya know, I'm hearing this same info as well from a couple of other sources!

Comment

• Hi
                          I was wondering if it would cause any problems if i get a FOID card if im to start the academy soon.

Comment

• When you deal with the state of illinois its always a waiting game. Took my one friend about 4 months to get his. Took them about 4 months for me to get my PERC card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus259
                              You should have your FOID already . . . You need a FOID to get a weapon and use it in the Academy. Put in for it ASAP. It takes anywhere from 30 to 90 days to receive it.
                              You actually don't need a FOID to get and use a weapon at the academy. You are exempt from the FOID requirements with your duty weaon. You just can't buy practice ammo or get a secondary without a FOID. Go ahead and apply for one now just to get the ball rolling. If you don't receive your card before you start the academy, let someone there know and yours can be hurried through so you have it before graduation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus259
                                Wow. Every other Academy I know, puts up a fight that you have your FOID by the start date? I guess State is different :-)
                                +1 Every department I have ever applied for said FOID necessary apon entering Academy. Good to know thou. Mine does not expire till 2015.....hopefully I will have a job in LE somewhere by that point......
                                "Fighting Crime....Suppressing Evil"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5556 users online. 298 members and 5258 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X