Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smh at the news of this. So sorry for your loss ISP. We're always willing to assist outside units with warrants just ask for the help anytime you guys need it! Stay safe.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything yet for CC 130?

Comment

• MD2017
        MD2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m waiting on background still. Its been a few weeks since my investigator finished

• Twb1331
        Twb1331 commented
        Editing a comment
        When was yours done?

• Twb1331 Around August 12 what about yours?

Comment

• Cleared background, moving on to Oral Interview........

Comment

• CJ85
          CJ85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you clear the oral interview?

• Leaving the state....
        Last edited by zec1996; 01-25-2020, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Anyone have any idea about the medical examination? What would you cause you to fail that portion?

Comment

• We were told that we may not receive enough notice to give a two weeks notice to our current employer. Best way to handle this? Don't want to burn a bridge on a professional level.

Comment

• CJ85
              CJ85 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t know. I’m kind of in the same boat. The best advice I can give is to let your employer know now what may happen. That’s what I did, plus my employer know this is something I have been working towards for a long time and they are pretty cool about it.

• The best bet would be to get a leave of absence but I doubt it is possible for 6 months.

Comment

• Anybody on here apply for the fast track class?!

Comment

• Mazury401
                Mazury401 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I have the PFIT scheduled for 11/03.

• peachbgone
                peachbgone commented
                Editing a comment
                I did, I’m taking my written next week

• Originally posted by zec1996 View Post
              I'm currently planning to apply for CC132. Working on making sure I can pass the physical requirement and I'm confident in my ability on the rest of the process. Question I have is what kind of foods do they give you at the academy? Change in diet really messes with my body, so I would like to work at changing my diet in advance to keep from having... undesirable.... reactions.
              The food is your typical cafeteria food. It's not good, it's not necessarily healthy, and they don't give you enough of it. A lot of cadets live off the salad bar. Fill up a giant plate of salad. you'll be hungry enough to eat whatever they serve you. And make sure you eat the cookies!

Comment

• Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
                Anybody on here apply for the fast track class?!
                is there a current fast track class going on? I saw on the ISP website that they are planning for one in Spring 2020

Comment

• Mazury401
                  Mazury401 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Class #131 is set to begin on 03/01/2020.

• Hello all. I just recently submitted my application for cc132 and am waiting confirmation. I am from Pennsylvania and I was wondering if the written exam is only held in Illinois or if I could take it somewhere else. Thanks for the info in advance!

Comment

• rr743
                  rr743 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's only held in Illinois.
                  You making the move from PA to IL? I was thinking of taking the ACT120 and making the move to PA lol

• Hawkinator
                  Hawkinator commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I kinda wanna get out of Pennsylvania. All my family is here and I just want somewhere fresh doing what I love. Pennsylvania state police has amazing benefits though and the process is a little different from Illinois but it is pretty straight forward!

• Does anyone know when ISP will be sending out notifications to the candidates that submitted their applications prior to the 1/31/2020 deadline??

Comment

• eric_elias2006
                  eric_elias2006 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I took the written this past Friday and was told that I should that ISP should be following up within a week.

• dbland128
                  dbland128 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  got mine for March 29

• dbland128
                  dbland128 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hawkinator good luck on everything!

• Hawkinator
                  Hawkinator commented
                  Editing a comment
                  dbland128 you as well. I also have my pt for the 29th so I will be seeing you there.

• Is there a what's app for the 132nd cadet class? If not I will probably create one so we can see where everyone is at.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13565 users online. 418 members and 13147 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X