Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medicals will be within a week to 10days for you all AD! Glad things are moving along fast now!!!! You'll do just fine on the hearing. Stay positive buddy!

Comment

• Good luck to everyone going for class #120... Don't get discouraged along the way... I have been doing police test grind for over 2 years and was dropped from #119 during the cut down for the list, but I was called and put back on the list. Now, I just got the email that I passed the interview! Just keep at it and you will get there!

Comment

• Received my invite for CC#120 test as well.. Good luck to everyone on June 4th. They ask us to dress appropriately, do we wear our physical test clothing to the written test or do we change clothes after the written test? Can we wear a watch that has a timer for the written test and a watach for the 1.5 mile run??????

Thanks

Comment

• I read that you can have a watch during the written test but no clarification yet on wearing a watch during the run?

Comment

• Burnie. I PM'd you buddy

Comment

• We were not allowed to wear watches at all in the academy when we were doing PT ... I am not sure about the previous class but we were not allowed to because our PT instructer did not want us to ... oh well ... not a big deal, just went out there ran, did our sit ups, push ups, cow bells, lunges, bear crawls, backwards runs, ETC AHHHH THANK HEAVEN ITS OVER!!! lol .. good luck to all who are moving onto the orientation ... great success LOL (in the accent of borat) HAHA ... but yes rumor has it that they want a big class for the fall (cc120) ... its all downhill for you cadets in 119 ... keep on trucking because the process is DEF NOT OVER ... make us proud that you want to wear the uniform! Because if you are one of those who shows up and leaves by the first night because you can't "handle" it then get out now and give someone who wants to be a Trooper the spot!!! Thats my only advise ... anything else just message me or post on here ... I will check here and there ... good luck to all!!!

Comment

• Hey CowboyFanTroop, if you are still out there, did you ever get to talk to that guy you know who had the hearing issue?

Comment

• No one cares if you wear a watch the first day of the PFit / initial exam on June 4th. When you are in the academy, as Police13 said, you will not be permitted to wear a watch during any PT evolution.

RyBaK

Comment

• No watches in the academy for CC118 daily PT or PFIT. As far as the testing June 4, I will say it again, if you are worried about this testing, you better start working harder, because the scores you need are the bare minimum to get into the academy. Once there they expect you to be at the 80th percentile on all tests.

That means if you are a 20-29 yr old male:
                    Bench Press 134 % of your weight
                    Sit and reach 20.5
                    Run 1.5 miles in 10:16
                    51 sit ups

Thats what you should be shooting for.

Comment

• Did anyone else register for the June 25th time and instead get the june 4th date?

Comment

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
                        No watches in the academy for CC118 daily PT or PFIT. As far as the testing June 4, I will say it again, if you are worried about this testing, you better start working harder, because the scores you need are the bare minimum to get into the academy. Once there they expect you to be at the 80th percentile on all tests.

That means if you are a 20-29 yr old male:
                        Bench Press 134 % of your weight
                        Sit and reach 20.5
                        Run 1.5 miles in 10:16

How often will the cadet be tested for pt?
                        51 sit ups

Thats what you should be shooting for.

Comment

• Originally posted by burniebb27 View Post
                          Received my invite for CC#120 test as well.. Good luck to everyone on June 4th. They ask us to dress appropriately, do we wear our physical test clothing to the written test or do we change clothes after the written test? Can we wear a watch that has a timer for the written test and a watach for the 1.5 mile run??????

Thanks
                          I am also doing the testing on June 4th and wanted to know about the attire.. Do we just wear the clothes for the physical portion of the testing the whole time or should we come dressed up and change into those clothes?

Comment

• Just come there with your workout gear. The written is informal wear.

Comment

• You will be tested several times during the course of your stay in the Academy from what my understanding is. The exact number? I have no clue.

Comment

• Only portion I am really concerned about is the 1.5 mile run... I ran today and I did that in about 13 mins... I know I got to get that down but only have a week to get there... But I think I should be okay

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5369 users online. 329 members and 5040 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X