Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for all the questions but I am under the impression that all the physical portions of the test are either pass or fail, is that correct? Or are you graded upon how fast you run, overall situp number, etc...

Thanks

Comment

• Pass or fail. The time only matters when you don't meet the standards for your age range. It's better to always shoot for a time that is lower than your age range requirements. That way you never have to worry about making the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by burniebb27 View Post
        What is overtime in the academy? I asked the earlier question about pay while in the academy...

Thanks
        You may earn an hour or two throughout the Academy. Don't count on it because they do a lot of work to keep it to a bare minimal. Basic funding is so difficult to secure; obviously by the age and length of this post. The Merit Board site states a cadet makes approximately $3300 per month. Plan on that, minus taxes, pension 12.5%, and deferred compensation contribution.

Comment

• Anyone else besides AD going to orals in Springfield this week? Just curious....

Comment

• I am taking the test on June 4th up in Chicago and was wondering if anyone has gotten any emails from public safety or ISP? If not, when should we expect to get them?

Thanks

Comment

• About a week to ten days prior to June4. You will receive an email. No US Mail.

Comment

• Does any one know when the test prep at Wright College will be? I lost track of that information..

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roctav82 View Post
                  Does any one know when the test prep at Wright College will be? I lost track of that information..

Thanks!

Never mind, got this mixed up with cook county

Comment

• Que Dog.... I went for interviews with ISP... just got back from mine.... Fun times

Comment

• Good stuff bigguy! Thanks for the heads up! No need to wish you luck because I'm sure you'll make it in Todd. I PM'd you as well. Peace

Comment

• If anyone gets an email about the upcoming recruitement test on June 4th in Chicago, let us know

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by burniebb27 View Post
                          If anyone gets an email about the upcoming recruitement test on June 4th in Chicago, let us know

Thanks
                          Just checked my email and I have an email:

Your application has been processed and you are invited to participate in the Mandatory Recruitment Test scheduled for Saturday, June 4, 2011 at:

West Leyden High School

1000 North Wolf Road

Northlake, IL 60164

Comment

• Got my email also. See you all in 8 days! Great Luck to all!

Comment

• Good luck to you guys on your testing in June. I believe my younger brother will be there. I just received an e-mail and I have passsed the oral boards. I don't know when the medical, vision and whatever else is left will be, but they did tell us that orientation is scheduled for June 16th.

Comment

• I received my invite for the upcoming State Trooper Exam on June 4th, this morning, via email. Good luck to all going through process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4896 users online. 298 members and 4598 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X