Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can without question say 3/29/13 was my worst day on this job. Today was a close second, but seeing close to 1,500 police officers show up to pay their respects certainly helped ease the pain. This is the first and hopefully last person I knew to be killed on the job and its as bad as you can imagine if it hasn't occurred to you.

I would never speak for the entire ISP, but thank you to those who offered condolences to us and I'm quite sure some of you came out to either the wake or funeral the last two days, thank you for that as well.

If you haven't heard it, find the 10-42 check...it will send chills down your spine.

RIP Jim

Comment

• Any word on the merit board's background review that was scheduled to be held on Wednesday?

RIP James Sauter

Comment

• Notifications have happened or are happening today for invites to oral interviews next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
          Notifications have happened or are happening today for invites to oral interviews next week.
          Are notifications via email?

Comment

• I just got my notification through regular mail. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by ryno311 View Post
              I just got my notification through regular mail. Good luck everyone!
              My wife said I just got my letter too!

Comment

• How long will do interview process take? Anyone have an idea.
                "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• They WILL DO take all day. Plan to be there all day, if you get done early its your lucky day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISPTPR22 View Post
                    They WILL DO take all day. Plan to be there all day, if you get done early its your lucky day.
                    Well, it can be your "unlucky" day too if you go home early. :-)

Are there any hotels in the area? I was thinking about getting a room there the night before, April 18 I am scheduled.

Comment

• Yes, there are plenty of hotels, the closest are off of Toronto Road. But its Springfield, so there are probably 20-30 hotels within 15 minutes of the academy.

Comment

• Anyone have interviews today during the great flood? I bet they continued on.

Comment

• Got my email around 5:30pm stating I passed the oral interview and got certification.

SUPER EXCITED AND HAPPY!!!

Comment

• When was your interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by RMM View Post
                              Got my email around 5:30pm stating I passed the oral interview and got certification.

SUPER EXCITED AND HAPPY!!!
                              Congratulations bro!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                                When was your interview?
                                Thursday morning.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3217 users online. 217 members and 3000 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X