Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will County Sheriff's Department

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • County board is concerned with overtime and wants the Sheriff to hire sixteen Deputies. If you are on the current Deputy list you have a good chance of getting the job this year. Source of this info was in a small town paper.

    Comment


    • I heard the past list was exhausted and a new test is coming soon.

      Comment


      • littleguy
        littleguy commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think that list even went eighteen months.

    • Originally posted by S_Pac View Post
      County board is concerned with overtime and wants the Sheriff to hire sixteen Deputies. If you are on the current Deputy list you have a good chance of getting the job this year. Source of this info was in a small town paper.
      Most of those would be correctional deputies. There is talk of adding to more road deputies to add to our narcotic unit.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 9291 View Post

        Most of those would be correctional deputies. There is talk of adding to more road deputies to add to our narcotic unit.
        Looks like Will County will be hiring Deputies as they just announced an entry level exam.

        Comment


        • Do anyone know if we need 60 credit by application deadline or by hire ?

          Comment


          • Hi everyone, was curious to know if anyone had insight to how the lateral process works for will county, if its any different then any other person who applies. Currently have 5 years on as a P.O. in a other department. Also if any current sheriffs are on here could pm me i would like to pick your brain about the department. Thanks again everyone.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wonder Be View Post
              Hi everyone, was curious to know if anyone had insight to how the lateral process works for will county, if its any different then any other person who applies. Currently have 5 years on as a P.O. in a other department. Also if any current sheriffs are on here could pm me i would like to pick your brain about the department. Thanks again everyone.
              I sent you a PM

              Comment


              • How is the process going for everyone?

                Comment


                • July 20th taking the polygraph and hopefully we can make either the September or January academy class.

                  Comment


                  • Wonder Be
                    Wonder Be commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey brother , are you part of the old list or new one?

                • Have my interview with the Board in Aug, anyone else?

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 6667 users online. 257 members and 6410 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X