Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops writing Cops

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Chicago_mwk View Post
    Sorry oldcop, but that has to be THE dumbest statement I have ever heard...

    Example: My opinion is that it sucks to be homeless. I've never been homeless, so is that opinion worthless?

    I agree with the jm23. LEO's should be held accountable for actions, just as everyone else is...
    I think you should mention that to your FTO a few times during your training...if you ever make it that far.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Chicago_mwk View Post
      Sorry oldcop, but that has to be THE dumbest statement I have ever heard...

      Example: My opinion is that it sucks to be homeless. I've never been homeless, so is that opinion worthless?

      I agree with the jm23. LEO's should be held accountable for actions, just as everyone else is...
      Just stop. You're entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else. I'm even a big believer in cops being held accountable. It's ridiculous when people come on this site though who aren't even hired yet and spout off about how things should be. The orginal poster, should shut his mouth, read this site to learn, and wait til he/she gets hired, then he can spread his vast law enforcement experience across the web.
      For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

      "Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by OfcrJ View Post
        I think you should mention that to your FTO a few times during your training...if you ever make it that far.
        Mention enough things to your FTO, you may get dropped off at the station by that FTO...

        Comment


        • #34
          Yeah, at a different PD..

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
            Mention enough things to your FTO, you may get dropped off at the station by that FTO...
            Or at the City limits, County line or another State LOL
            "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"


            The real deal

            Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Exodus259
              You guys make it sound like your FTO is the mafia, lol
              If he was, the PPO would be riding in the trunk..

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                If he was, the PPO would be riding in the trunk..
                Then he would be the second most useful thing in the trunk... The spare tire is far more valuable and useful. Oops, forgot about the jack and lug wrench. Ok PPO is now in 4th place.
                www.saveavet.org

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 5381 users online. 220 members and 5161 guests.

                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X