300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bensenville PD

i grew up in Bensenville 24 of my 26 years, im almost done with my associates degree, does anyone know anything more about how hard it is to get on this dept or has anyone worked here or tested here, the last few years please let me know this dept is #1 on my list

I'd be careful making that number 1 with airport expansion.
    For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Originally posted by jeffIL View Post
      I'd be careful making that number 1 with airport expansion.
      im not too worried about that, from what i heard they hired 2 officers from the list when they tested in may 2009 , i didnt have enought college credits to test, from what i heard also they got craploads of money from Chicago maybe i have a good shot, im bi lingual , so id hope id have a chance anywhere with a large hispanic population since im bi lingual

Comment

Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
        im not too worried about that, from what i heard they hired 2 officers from the list when they tested in may 2009 , i didnt have enought college credits to test, from what i heard also they got craploads of money from Chicago maybe i have a good shot, im bi lingual , so id hope id have a chance anywhere with a large hispanic population since im bi lingual
        On my old PD I worked with a guy who left there. He liked the guys but disliked the direction of the town and the way things were headed. He left about 6 years ago and he said he wanted to get out before it went all down hill. Bilingual won't really count for squat. It's nice for an applicant to have it but far from a game changer.
        www.saveavet.org

Comment

I know alot of people have left there and have nothing good to say about the place.

Comment

interesting, it must be how its run because the starting pay is pretty good

Comment

A few years ago they went public safety, now I think they went back to just being the police. Like I said, the more of that town that gets eaten up by Ohare, the less cops they need. Doesn't really matter how much money they get from the city if they are only a two square mile town. I would just be leary of making that place a priority.
              For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

are they hiring? or just testing?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11809 users online. 464 members and 11345 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X