Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The list was sent out via email. It will also be sent out via mail according to the email.

Comment

Just received the email as well.

Comment

Yep I got it too. Im excited about my place on the list. Word is they want to hire 5 this year.

Comment

If they are gonna hire 5 people this year how many people do you think they're gonna call to process backgrounds? I'm top 10 so trying to figure out my odds lol. Good luck to everyone that made the list.

Comment

If they want five and want them all in the same academy class I would think they would start the backgrounds of the first 8 to 10 applicants. They'd probably lose a few applicants from the background and polygraph. That's my guess.

Comment

Any update on how far in the process they are?

Comment

As far as I know they haven't contacted anybody beyond sending the list out.

Comment

Kind of surprised they haven't gotten the ball rolling if they want to hire 5 this year. I'm just over anxious

Comment

Scratch that, got a call this afternoon from HR. Those of you on here at the top of the list probably got a call too.

Comment

Nice. Did they call you for poly/background?

Comment

Asked if I was still interested in a job and told me a BI would be in contact shortly.

Comment

good luck Chiguy 27

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                            Scratch that, got a call this afternoon from HR. Those of you on here at the top of the list probably got a call too.
                            Congrats and good luck. Let us know if you hear any other hiring news.

Comment

Chiguy27 any progress at CL?

Comment

So far they have hired 2 who are in the academy now, 1 lateraled in from another dept. and they are looking for 2 more for the January academy and that will put them at full staffing capacity again. I should be hearing back about poly/psych appointments in the next few weeks per the BI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10092 users online. 428 members and 9664 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X