Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felt like I did pretty good with the interview. It was not a group interview. They didn't say anything about hiring/when or if we would get any results from the orals.

Comment

Originally posted by dansik View Post
      Felt like I did pretty good with the interview. It was not a group interview. They didn't say anything about hiring/when or if we would get any results from the orals.
      I think the individual interviews are better, while they may be a little more stressful or nerve-wracking for the interviewee, I think it gives the panel a better view of you overall compared to if you interviewed with a group. Best of luck to you, it'd be really cool to hear if you got hired...of course it'd be even cooler to hear that I got hired along with you haha!

Comment

has anyone heard back regarding the final list? I believe the last of the interviews were conducted last week....

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet, the more I think about it the more I keep second guessing some of my answers and things i should've said...

Comment

Who ended up applying? Apps were due today. I hear from an individual with the department that they are hiring 4 right away and possibly 1-2 more after that from this list.

Comment

Yea on the 23rd

Comment

Yep, next Friday.

Comment

Yeah next Tuesday

Comment

Didn't the chief say he hopes to hire 6 or 7 off the list?

Comment

Yea 3 right away 6-7within a year

Comment

How did everyone's interviews go? I have mine on Friday. I wish I knew how good I did on that test.

Comment

Nothing yet.

Comment

Nope. I'd expect a few weeks before hearing anything.

Comment

I wonder what they really look for in an oral interview. I mean I've seen someone score a 99 umm what did they do a cart wheel into the room or what haha! sorry to hear you didn't pass

Comment

Sorry to hear man. I haven't gotten a letter...yet lol. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I did, I wasn't used to that type of interview but it was still fair.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5634 users online. 228 members and 5406 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X