300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartlett PD

Bartlett PD just popped up on the Blueline, said you can get applications on Public Safety Recruitment along with all other information you need. Last I checked, it has not come up on PSR yet...

It will be up on the 25th, I can't wait!!! The Chief is a stand up guy. I had him as a teacher at COD. Also did a ride along with the K-9 on the midnight shift when i was in school. It was tons of fun. Bunch of great guys over there.

Comment

Crazy part about it... Test is on June 12th at 12:30 pm?? I don't think I have ever taken a police test that late on a Saturday.

Comment

There website is very informative about the oppurtunities within the department and annual reports, etc... unlike a lot of other departments

Comment

Looking forward to this department!
          "Fighting Crime....Suppressing Evil"

Comment

Yeah I've been applying for a lot of them that pop up on theblueline and PSR, looking forward to seeing you guys there, best of luck to all!

Comment

anyone know if they use COPS testing service?

Comment

Originally posted by BMW1984 View Post
                It will be up on the 25th, I can't wait!!! The Chief is a stand up guy. I had him as a teacher at COD. Also did a ride along with the K-9 on the midnight shift when i was in school. It was tons of fun. Bunch of great guys over there.
                LOL...you'll learn that having a guy teach a class is much different than working for them!
                For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Originally posted by jrsadowski View Post
                  anyone know if they use COPS testing service?
                  It looks like they use Public Safety Recruiting. The only COPS testing I've taken recently was with Fox Lake PD.

Comment

message deleted
                    Last edited by LEJ2010; 06-10-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Will there be a physical test? or just the orientation and written?

Comment

message deleted

Comment

Originally posted by LEJ2010 View Post
                          Just a orientation/written their won't be a power test until after you jump through all the hurdles. I'm happy, finally a dept with a couple openings. I don't know about you guys but that is music to my ears right now.
                          Heck yeah! it sounds like as good a chance as any to get on. I'm really looking forward to this department!

Comment

message deleted

Comment

I wish it was earlier too, I work midnights and usually sleep in the afternoon but hey, if I do good enough then I can manage not sleeping for a day.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7529 users online. 411 members and 7118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X