300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anthonyH8Syou View Post
    Patiently waiting for the rest of that top ten. I know what theyre gonna do....theyre going to wait until I plant my feet elsewhere. Then theyll call
    I'm currently weighing an offer from them. My heart is with CPD though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcm102287 View Post
      I'm currently weighing an offer from them. My heart is with CPD though.
      Love the one you're with. You can love them now...and love Chicago later.

Comment

• Hey guys if you got an offer, could you kindly do me a huge favor and just not accept it, so i can get picked up a little faster?

HAHA JUST PLAYIN.

let us know how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
          Love the one you're with. You can love them now...and love Chicago later.
          I turned them down today. For the guys on this list be ready and you're welcome haha.

Comment

• ^ what a gentlemen! *Two finger golf clap*

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcm102287 View Post
              I turned them down today. For the guys on this list be ready and you're welcome haha.
              *joins in on the golf clap*

I <3 you. Im just going to need a few more of you guys to do the same.

Who contacted you for the offer?

Comment

• Just got the call from theodore poly in hillside. Got the polygraph Wednesday morning. Lady on the phone was nice. Just gonna go in and be truthful and hope my truths aren't so bad in maywoods eyes. This should be interesting.

Comment

• Polygraph was fine. Theodore polygraph is a pretty laxed environment. The gentleman who does the polygraph is an 87 year old Korea & Nam war veteran, talkative, very bright and welcoming. He gives you a hard time but its comical. His daughter is a nice woman, she handles the paperwork and your background check. Both of them are pretty personable and it seems like they know what they're doing. Its still a nerve racking experience. I was probably too honest because i just didn't want to get caught up on a little discrepancy. but whatever, i figure best to be honest and pass the polygraph and not get the job rather than lie, get caught and then not get the job. Its actually kind of humbling...knowing someone knows all your dirt. its like going to confession, which i haven't done in years. haha. wish me luck.

Comment

• ^Yeah, nice people. I did my poly there for a different PD. Good luck getting on bro!
                    Last edited by southpaw13; 01-19-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9182 users online. 432 members and 8750 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X