Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@anthony - yea, i don't think there was any movement in the top 20, everyone got preference. Have you ever done an oral interview with a fire & police commission? As someone who has done about 12 in the last 9 months, I couldn't agree with Joe more. If you have any questions PM me. Even if preference points didn't give you a bump, the interview certainly can. I've jumped from mid-20s to top 10 off an interview before. It can definitely make or break you. They'll be pulling several from this list, you're in a good spot. Good luck!
    Last edited by The Camel; 03-03-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

waiting patiently
      Last edited by anthonyH8Syou; 04-13-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything since the Oral Interview? I went into the station to see if they know when they were planning on moving forward and couldn't really find any answers.

Comment

Haven't heard a thing my man. Im still on the list...th3 academys are starting up soon so I hope they can figure something out. I have a contact that works for the union...he says they havent even dine background checks yet. Who knows man...maybe they decided not to hire.

Comment

That sucks I was higher on the list here. I thought they said that they were planning on hiring 4 right away and possible more lol isnt that what they said during orientation?

Comment

@t55

i'm up there on the list too. they were supposed to hire 4 off the bat, and an additional 6 or 7 throughout the rest of the year. Its also been said that they haven't been able to get there budget under control. my hope is that these lunatics that scored in the high 90's on the test get on other departments before maywood hiring. give me a chance to get hired before 2015 lol.

anyways, the first round of academies is getting close.... i would assume if they were going to start hiring it would be pretty soon.

Comment

If you're in the top 10 you will hear something soon, if you haven't already...

Comment

Anybody else get polygraphed and have their backgrounds started?

Comment

You got polygraphed?

Comment

• Yea on the 12th of June.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcm102287 View Post
                        Yea on the 12th of June.
                        Who'd they use?

Comment

• Theodore poly in hillside

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcm102287 View Post
                            Theodore poly in hillside
                            Did you dress up with your poly with them? How was it?

Comment

• I did, and it went well. They make you feel very comfortable.

Comment

• Patiently waiting for the rest of that top ten. I know what theyre gonna do....theyre going to wait until I plant my feet elsewhere. Then theyll call

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5803 users online. 272 members and 5531 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X