300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maywood

thought I would pass this around they are looking for uncertified and certified part time police officers.

Hate to break it to you Maywood has had that posted the past year. They arent hiring at all

Comment

No lost to me I just found it on a employment site and posted it. I live to far away anyways.

Comment

Thanks littleguy for the info (even though its been up there for some time)

thanks again

Comment

I believe they continuously except applications for part time P/O's

Comment

Anyone pick up an app for Maywood? Today was the deadline for all apps.

Comment

At $30 an application to work in Maywood, a department that missed a payday recently, I can't imagine many people applied. Any idea on the final numbers?

Comment

I cant speak for everyone but I would like to get my foot in the door somewhere and move on to something better if i'm not happy so that's why I applied. Not sure on the final count yet but when I picked up my app i was in the 30s and I was curious if anyone else got the app because my packet was missing some important information.

Comment

I was #115. Upon return they stated they stopped handing out apps at 200. 2 murders in Maywood a few days ago and I believe last year they had almost 30 murders in the town and a few years back a officer was shot dead. Whoever has applied I hope they are ready I know I am this ain't no cookie cutter town or "public safety" preaching town. Hopefully all the yuppies go to the Itasca test instead.

Comment

Originally posted by army685 View Post
                    Hate to break it to you Maywood has had that posted the past year. They arent hiring at all
                    I tested there in 2009, scored in the top 10 when the list was posted. I didn't hear a peep for two years and then about a month ago I got a call from a woman who said that the hiring freeze was up and if I was still interested in a position. However, I had to turn them down because I got on with a dept since then but...the moral of the story is....

JUST APPLY!!! You never know what will happen in the future

Comment

Originally posted by army685 View Post
                      Hate to break it to you, but you're 100% wrong. FACT

Comment

Had an emergency come up so I didn't test this morning so how did it go for all of you who did test?

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                          Hate to break it to you, but you're 100% wrong. FACT
                          He posted that over a year ago...soooooo

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                            He posted that over a year ago...soooooo
                            regardless, they did hire since a year ago....only 1 but they did hire.

Comment

Anyone know details about this department? Im interested in knowing....contractual stuff such as
                              Shift hours?
                              Pay Scale?
                              Which Union do they have?
                              Morale?
                              Duty Weapons?
                              Living restrictions etc

Also anyone know which police academy they tend to go to?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7279 users online. 350 members and 6929 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X