Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its been years this topic has not been touch. But just curious anyone else besides me applyed for aviation security back in febuary? Was woundering whats going on with that.

Comment

Originally posted by warhead9090 View Post
      its been years this topic has not been touch. But just curious anyone else besides me applyed for aviation security back in febuary? Was woundering whats going on with that.
      I spoke with HR last month. They told me they are going through existing chicago employee applications first then they will go through the rest of the apps. I heard they don't usually get that many from internally so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Comment

I applied and haven't heard anything

Comment

LOL this thread is funny.

Aviation "Security" are Fully sworn police. They are "Security" in name downtown only, All of their creds and IDs say police, no security anywhere on it, it is so they dont have to pay them the same way as CPD. They are SEIU Local 7 , Public Safety Unit 2....Same union as Detention Aides. They now attend the Chicago Police Metro Academy.

Hiring wise they are going through all SEIU bids first (for instance, Detention Aide to Aviation Police is a Lateral move with the city, not promotional, and not an outside hire, unlike Detention Aide or Aviation Police to Chicago Police Officer). They then take any CITY employee, then outside applicants. Itll be a little bit before non employees get hired.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5911 users online. 266 members and 5645 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X