Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneva

Post Deleted By Author
    Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 03:20 AM.

Post Deleted By Author
    Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LEJAmav View Post
      Fox Lake does NOT have a physical, Geneva does.
      Wow, I had seen that it said there was going to be the written after the orientation, but I just figured the physical was going to be scheduled sometime after that. Fox Lake is right next to my hometown, so I'll be up there for that. Weird though about the physical. The town on the other side of me is only making people run 1 mile for their physical.

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
        Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you very much LEJAmav! I just dropped off my application in Geneva at 5:00 today and they were still accepting them, so they must not be at 75 yet. I forgot to ask what number I was when I handed it in. I know the test date interferes with a lot of other tests, including Bolingbrook which I already applied for and paid $50. I have wanted to work in the Genvea/St. Charles area since I started testing so I am doing it for sure. Thanks again for letting us know on the forum, otherwise I would have never saw it.

Comment

A word of caution: Fox Lake laid off four (4) officers last year. I doubt they are actually hiring. If they are, I would not want to work somewhere that is so fiscally unsound.

Comment

I took the Fox Lake test a couple years ago. If I recall correctly it was administered by COPS, and the physical was done the same day which I believe came as a surprise.

Comment

Boo... I don't have 60 creds yet. darn it
                "One definition of hell is when the person you are now meets the person you could have become."

Comment

Originally posted by Whatsthe2ndDfor
                  One immediate opening.
                  When I called the PD, they said they were not hiring. Where did you get your info?

Comment

I was application #11, I also asked if they were hiring or generating a list... The woman said, she is not sure but they are hiring and she believed it was 2. I can't believe a week has gone by and they still only have 50 applicants...... wonder why?

Comment

so basically 150 people are going to test if you say they are going to take 75 more after and test them separately. still is not to bad i guess

Comment

I like the odds of that much more. I think it is more fair and allows more so a "First come, first serve".

I will post any progress I make.

I found the posting on indeed.com

Comment

Anyone going to the test on Sat?

Comment

I'll be there as well. Good Luck!

Comment

I'll see you all there. Best of luck. Geneva is a great town!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5282 users online. 235 members and 5047 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X