300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niutrav09 View Post
    No but I was reading the Montgomery Minutes and they just hired a certified officer from Iowa. I looked to see where this guy was on the list and he wasn't even on it.
    I believe that happened before the new list came out.

Comment

Montgomery ended up hiring a guy that had been laid off, he starts in a few weeks - he is in the top 5 off the list.

Comment

Well I thought I would start the thread again. Apps were due @ 4 P.M today. Anyone else apply? I do believe they will be hiring. Any info?

Comment

Yeah I applied. I would hope they would be hiring, the officers that were there when I dropped my app off seemed like good guys and they have that beautiful brand new department. Since they built a new department I would hope they would be looking to expand a little bit and hire at least one officer, but in these times we can never be too sure. I'll be interested to see the turn out on Monday. Good luck to everyone that applied, with Montgomery and with everywhere else!

Comment

FYI. They have started backgrounds. I was in the top 10. I declined the offer. Good luck to anyone who applied.

Comment

Backgrounds on just those who were interviewed? I think the top 20 were interviewed, and I was something like 24 on the list.

Comment

They don't do interviews until the end. You may be thinking of somewhere else.

Comment

I may be mistaken, but I could have sworn they immediately interviewed the first 20 after the preference points were sent in, and they were hiring 1 at the time if I remember correctly.
                  If this is the test that was administered at the Yorkville Middle School by C.O.P.S.

Comment

They did test at YMS, but they did not interview the top 20

Comment

My bad then.

Keep us updated any of those who are in the top, and GL.

Comment

Anyone have any update on this department?

Comment

They are closing dispatch and joining KenCOM, so I have heard that will open up some money to hire more guys....don't know when exactly.

Comment

Disregard...
                            Last edited by southpaw13; 10-12-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

My friend got a call from them yesterday. He has been certified since he tested with them.

Comment

Disregard...
                                Last edited by southpaw13; 10-12-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8778 users online. 399 members and 8379 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X