X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goosethebird
    started a topic Belllwood Final List

Belllwood Final List

I received notice of my rank on the Final Eligibility List. Has anyone moved on to the next step in the process yet?

• irobles3680
    replied
    New bellwood final list for 2018 is in. I made it to top 10. Anyone know how many they looking to hire?

Leave a comment:

• ochave000
    replied
    My buddy is top 20 he hasn't heard anything since he had the interview and the final list posted

Leave a comment:

replied
    I hope that means they hired there part timers that are well beyond diserving.

Leave a comment:

• TheBit
    replied
    Does anyone have any information on what's going on over at Bellwood....I thought I would have heard something by now with my position on the list. I have heard nothing since the final list.

Leave a comment:

• Shyster
    replied
    how the **** did i pass this test? i seriously left about 20 questions blank. i laughed so hard when i opened my letter and read "congratulations."

Leave a comment:

• ibarrae7
    replied
    Interview letters going out today! Just got mine!

Leave a comment:

• JosephCHC
    replied
    Originally posted by goodfella View Post
    The mayor or Village president (not sure what title he uses) is a piece of shi*. The town is broke just like most towns and he has the village trustees purchase him a SRT8 Dodge Challenger. Don't get me wrong the car looks awesome, but I just saw it again the other day when I dropped off a prisoner and all I could do is shake my head.
    Frank Pasquale? I seen his car and did the same thing you did when you seen it. I met him several times. He seemed pompous.

Leave a comment:

• ibarrae7
    replied
    Shyster, I think you might be talking about the part where they should you shapes then you had to guess which shape was inside which lol. I hope you remembered the test because next time you take it is going to be 100% the same test! I remember some definitions that I looked up as soon as I got to my car because im taking COPS in Lockport on Saturday. STUDY AT MY HOUSE!!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Shyster
    replied
    dude...wtf where the instructions for the shape part? that was the most confusing **** ive ever seen. granted this was the first time ive taken the COPS test. i wish i would have know how pressed for time you were, i would have atleast filled out the last half of the shape bull****.

Leave a comment:

• ibarrae7
    replied
    I was there today. I dont know, I feel the COPS administrator is getting lazy. Its EXACTLY WORD FOR WORD the same test. I took it in Summit but they didn't give out the score so im not sure what i got, I didn't get an interview so i wasn't in the top 20. Other than the COPS not being my favorite, the department looked like a great place to work. I never been to an orientation where the Mayor was present. That was great!

Leave a comment:

• ochave000
    replied
    this was my second time taking a cops test , i flunked the first time, i dont know why i hope i did better this time, the patterns is what gets me everytime

Leave a comment:

• ochave000
    replied
    who showed up today?

Leave a comment:

• ModerateLiberal
    replied
    i picked up my bellwood app today and came home and told my mom and shes like "working for bellwood is like going to war. youre not working there." i couldnt stop laughing.

Mine did the same thing, though I would have taken the offer if I had received it.

Leave a comment:

• 3531Marine
    replied
    I think all the squads are SUVs too.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7624 users online. 302 members and 7322 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X