300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all the squads are SUVs too.
    Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

i picked up my bellwood app today and came home and told my mom and shes like "working for bellwood is like going to war. youre not working there." i couldnt stop laughing.

Mine did the same thing, though I would have taken the offer if I had received it.

Comment

who showed up today?

Comment

this was my second time taking a cops test , i flunked the first time, i dont know why i hope i did better this time, the patterns is what gets me everytime

Comment

I was there today. I dont know, I feel the COPS administrator is getting lazy. Its EXACTLY WORD FOR WORD the same test. I took it in Summit but they didn't give out the score so im not sure what i got, I didn't get an interview so i wasn't in the top 20. Other than the COPS not being my favorite, the department looked like a great place to work. I never been to an orientation where the Mayor was present. That was great!
            Vaya con dios

Comment

dude...wtf where the instructions for the shape part? that was the most confusing **** ive ever seen. granted this was the first time ive taken the COPS test. i wish i would have know how pressed for time you were, i would have atleast filled out the last half of the shape bull****.

Comment

Shyster, I think you might be talking about the part where they should you shapes then you had to guess which shape was inside which lol. I hope you remembered the test because next time you take it is going to be 100% the same test! I remember some definitions that I looked up as soon as I got to my car because im taking COPS in Lockport on Saturday. STUDY AT MY HOUSE!!!! LOL
                Vaya con dios

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                  The mayor or Village president (not sure what title he uses) is a piece of shi*. The town is broke just like most towns and he has the village trustees purchase him a SRT8 Dodge Challenger. Don't get me wrong the car looks awesome, but I just saw it again the other day when I dropped off a prisoner and all I could do is shake my head.
                  Frank Pasquale? I seen his car and did the same thing you did when you seen it. I met him several times. He seemed pompous.

Comment

Interview letters going out today! Just got mine!
                    Vaya con dios

Comment

how the **** did i pass this test? i seriously left about 20 questions blank. i laughed so hard when i opened my letter and read "congratulations."

Comment

Does anyone have any information on what's going on over at Bellwood....I thought I would have heard something by now with my position on the list. I have heard nothing since the final list.

Comment

I hope that means they hired there part timers that are well beyond diserving.
                          "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

My buddy is top 20 he hasn't heard anything since he had the interview and the final list posted

Comment

New bellwood final list for 2018 is in. I made it to top 10. Anyone know how many they looking to hire?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9323 users online. 416 members and 8907 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X