300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belllwood Final List

I received notice of my rank on the Final Eligibility List. Has anyone moved on to the next step in the process yet?

Post Deleted By Author
    Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Techincally I guess there aren't any more "steps" in the process, but there is polygraph, friends/co-workers being called for reference and background checks, etc. I think that's what he meant.

To answer your question, no I have not been notified of anything but man preference points gave me a nice boost : )

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
        Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I hear ya man... If Des Plaines would have tested 2 weeks later I would have officially been a college grade and I'd be in top 15. Now Im not even top 50

Comment

Originally posted by LEJAmav View Post
            This should have been posted in the Bellwood thread. And what do you mean the "next stage of the process" ? The only stage left is to be hired. Are you saying that they are already in the process of hiring off of this list?
            The "next step in the process" as in background investigation/interviews, psych, poly, medical clearance, etc... I'm not sure if they are hiring yet, that's what I was inquiring about...

In my interview the commissioners had said that they would pull backgrounds on the first 25 immediately. Just wondering if anyone has been contacted yet.

Comment

Final list was posted some time ago. Anyone hear anything yet?

Comment

As far as I know, they have not contacted anyone.
                "One definition of hell is when the person you are now meets the person you could have become."

Comment

They are still in the process of getting the funding approved by the village board.

Comment

Don't hold your breath with Bellwood. They are home rule and have been for a long time. They will not be following that "final list" in a linear fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by 93COBRA View Post
                      Don't hold your breath with Bellwood. They are home rule and have been for a long time. They will not be following that "final list" in a linear fashion.
                      Yeah they made it pretty clear at interviews that they'll be taking laterals.

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet?

Comment

Nothing yet

Comment

Anyone? Anything?

Comment

I am very high on the final list and I have heard nothing. I have a bad feeling they have hired everyone that was certified regardless of where they were on the list, or they spent the money they were supposed to on more police somewhere else. I am afraid it is the latter.

They have a village official on the payroll that makes $472,255 a year! Full Story Here

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5378 users online. 197 members and 5181 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X