Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know when the next academy dates are? Does cook county normal have a class starting every month or what?

Comment

• Brown2525
      Forum Member
      Brown2525 got a call to report Friday 10/22 for Poly! thanks for the help so far hoping that everything goes well for this and I can get my Final interview next..

Comment

• just took poly monday the 18th. I would imagine we will be in the same class

Comment

• When I finished the test the lady said 7-10 days I should here....good luck its not too bad

Comment

• Meet ya there!!

Comment

• took poly monday, got a phone call for a zoom interview which is tomorrow. hopefully have more info after interview.

Comment

• Rkelley1979
            Forum Member
            Rkelley1979 Nice! let me know what they tell you tomorrow! that is your final Interview correct? I have my Poly at 10AM tomorrow Wish me luck!

Comment

• Poly went good! hopefully I will hear back something soon...
              Rkelley1979
              Forum Member
              Rkelley1979 how did the Zoom interview go?

Comment

• Interview was quick, but not exactly painless. There were a couple of tough questions, but not out of the ordinary. Got a call 3 hours after for a "Preemployment Screening", not sure if everyone here has been through that??? but apparently it's not the actual orientation.

Comment

• Does anyone know if there is a Class starting in DEC? I took my Poly 10/22/2021 and have still not heard anything back.. I was hoping I would have been fast track for the NOV 8th Class but never got a call after the Poly and it's going on 3 weeks now... Hoping I passed and they are holding me for a DEC Class...

Comment

• Going on week 4 this Friday and still have not heard anything after Polygraph… I called HR and still got the “ they will reach out” supposedly she said they might start sending emails out since they want to have a DEC class.. losing hope here..

Comment

• Finally got the Email for Final Interview This Coming Monday.. looks like they are having a class start first week of December

Comment

• Illwill
                      Illwill
                      Forum Member
                      Illwill commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's good I thought the next class wasn't until January

• JayPeace
                      JayPeace
                      Forum Member
                      JayPeace commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I interviewed the day after you. They told me to expect my call the week after thanksgiving because nobody was gonna be in the office. They said next class was Dec 22. Have you heard anything? Sorry- was trying to reply to Frubio. I just signed up for an account but I've been following since last year...
                      JayPeace
                      Forum Member
                      Last edited by JayPeace; 11-30-2021, 01:52 PM. Reason: replied to wrong person

• frubio685
                      frubio685
                      Forum Member
                      frubio685 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      JayPeace
                      Forum Member
                      JayPeace I have not heard anything yet as in today 11/30 they told the Next class is scheduled to start December 20th which makes sense since it’s a Monday. They told you the 22nd? That would be weird to start a Wednesday 2 days before Christmas lol.

• How long after you receive your certification do it take to get a date for the polygraph

Comment

• frubio685
                      frubio685
                      Forum Member
                      frubio685 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It took about almost 4 weeks to get my Notice for the Polygraph. After that it took about another 3 weeks to get scheduled for my Final interview which I did last Monday and Still waiting to hear back next class starts Dec 20th so hopefully I’ll be in there.

• Illwill
                      Illwill
                      Forum Member
                      Illwill commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought they was done having classes for the year and the next one was January

• frubio685
                      frubio685
                      Forum Member
                      frubio685 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @lllwill No sir I just had my Interview last Monday and was Told Next Class is Dec 20TH after that the Next one I believe I heard is Jan 17TH

• I didn't even notice the 22nd wasnt a Monday and didn't check. They misspoke I guess. I'm just disappointed it's starting so late in the month

Comment

• Just got my Orientation Notice for Dec 10Th academy start Dec 20th check your Emails everyone

Comment

• Illwill
                        Illwill
                        Forum Member
                        Illwill commented
                        Editing a comment
                        More then likely I'll probably be in January class since I haven't taken my polygraph yet

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3903 users online. 236 members and 3667 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X