Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the " no news is good news" apply to the pollygraph? It's been months since I took it. I'm still waiting for an invitation to take the final interview.

Comment

• brob12
      brob12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely applies to the poly or anything. I just got my orientation email yesterday. I was in your shoes with the poly also. It’ll come soon.

• Bluelife01
      Bluelife01 commented
      Editing a comment
      For sure ! As long as you don’t hear from them or receive emails with failed results then you are good. It took me 2 years to get in with county I’ve been in since 2019.

• Thank you both for the encouraging words. Happy new year. Well be all working together soon

Comment

• Bluelife01
      Bluelife01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on bro have patience there is enough work for all of us we are SHORT !

• I have my Interview Investigative Process on Jan 13. Any advise ?

Comment

• Bluelife01
      Bluelife01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dress well ! It’s not a big deal they will go through your application with you and may ask for explanations should they don’t understand something on your application. They will ask you a couple of questions as to different examples of actual work situations they want to know how you would react. Be calm and answer all questions. They will also tell you the following steps after that interview should you pass that interview you would then be certified and would continue the process. Good Luck

• SicxBenji156
      SicxBenji156 commented
      Editing a comment
      Went in yesterday for my investigative interview. It was a bit odd. I was expecting much more. I walked in they took my finger prints and went over my personal questionnaire to make sure i had every document and no empty lines . No other questions were asked. I was just told that the investigator will look over my documents and information.

• Hey guys, I have a question. Other than the SBSA/LEO test is there another written test before certification? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Bluelife01
      Bluelife01 commented
      Editing a comment
      No other written tests before or after certification, Just one more drug test before academy start date which you’ll be told to present your self for it on a scheduled date of test on orientation day.

• Thank you!

Comment

• I Had my final interview the other day, they mentioned that I was being considered for the February 16 academy. Looks like there moving along with the academy dates now.

Comment

• Bluelife01
        Bluelife01 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck with the academy it’s the best part ! It’s challenging at the begging but just like everything you get used to it. Lots of screaming from your instructors but it only helps you.

• Does anyone know how long it takes for the investigator to get back to you ? My file was submitted to the investigator 1/21

Comment

• Bluelife01
        Bluelife01 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you have been interviewed by your investigator and everything is ok with your file then an investigator will not call you back. The next step would be an email that states that you are certified once you get that email the the process continues.

• SicxBenji156

A few years back for comparison.

​​​​​​​Oct
      submitted application online
      notified of written exam
      Nov
      written exam
      notified of SBSA-LEO/ Physical Ability Test
      Dec
      SBSA-LEO and P.A.T.
      notified of passing SBSA-LEO
      Jan
      Scheduled for turning in background packet
      Feb
      Contacted by Investigator
      Meeting with Investigator
      Mar
      Certified
      notified of polygraph
      Polygraph
      Aug
      notified of Final Interview
      Final Interview
      Started in December....was supposed to start in Sept but they had to hire back a bunch of people that failed poly for some reason.
      Last edited by Fritter; 02-03-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Bluelife01
        Bluelife01 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Ftitter you still in the academy ?

• how long is the second exam?
      Last edited by Arroyoe; 02-22-2021, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys, do they run the academy every month or 3 months? Or how does it work? Just wondering.

Comment

• Hey guys, do you get certified before the polygraph or after?

Comment

• blackwidow2020 academies can be ran sometimes up to 3 at a time. I would assume bc of safety measures in regards to rona that they are only doing one at a time. I would guess 2 weeks after graduation from whichever class is in there now. Idk when they started.

You get certified before polygraph. Once you are certified from the Merit Board, your name is sent to HR. HR will then schedule you for poly and after that you will have a formal panel interview. After the poly historically if you dont hear back after 2 weeks, thats good. The only way you will know if you passed is when they call you for the interview.

Only 3 posts up I stated a common timeline which shows this. Go back and read this thread from the last 3-5 years, you will find basically everything answered.

Comment

• SicxBenji156
              SicxBenji156 commented
              Editing a comment
              Does the certified letter come through as email ?

• Fritter
              Fritter commented
              Editing a comment
              Everything is email.

• Thank you!

Comment

• Anyone took the first test in November? How far are you now?

Comment

• SicxBenji156
                SicxBenji156 commented
                Editing a comment
                Me , just got my certification letter today

• Anyone know if the process is moving any faster compared to years past? Or slower due to covid. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6456 users online. 368 members and 6088 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X