Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There really is no time frame, I have been in the process/waiting game since 2017. I had my final interview this past February 2019, Still waiting for an orientation email.

Comment

• Guys look at your email, I just got my orientation email. Orientation is Friday April 2nd and the academy starts on April 15th.

Comment

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats to you on that and good luck!

• Congrats !!!! My interview is Friday. Guessing I’ll be out of this academy. Hoping for the next one ? Wonder when it is

Comment

• DJ012891 .. Thanks it’s been a long time, if I hear something I’ll for sure update you on the next class.

Comment

• Riser1x
          Riser1x commented
          Editing a comment
          Def interested in their guess for next academy.

• Check your email boys and girls. Just got the first email that brought me to tears. Let’s go!!!!!!

Comment

• southpaw1
          southpaw1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats to you on that!

• Originally posted by DJ012891 View Post
        Check your email boys and girls. Just got the first email that brought me to tears. Let’s go!!!!!!
        Did you get the email for orientation the same day as your final interview? Good for you...Congrats!

Comment

• !Blessed is an understatement.

Comment

• Riser1x
            Riser1x commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s crazy! Congrats, I’m waiting for poly. Hopefully I get into next one.

• DJ012891 ... interview and orientation emails on the same day is great.. let’s do this !
          Last edited by Bluelife01; 03-30-2019, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• What to expect at ortientation? Run foids, run DL , paperwork ?

Comment

• Riser1x
              Riser1x commented
              Editing a comment
              How did Orientation go?

• Riser1x ... orientation was great lots of information given to us on what we need to take on the 1st day of the academy.

Comment

• Riser1x
              Riser1x commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds awesome I can’t wait lol m!

• Congratulations to everyone getting emails!! Still waiting for my polygraph date. Crossing my fingers I get into the academy soon!!

Comment

• For the academy do they expect you to hit all the power test standards? And congrats

Comment

• Congrats on getting the email!

Comment

• Academy starts monday woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. everyone waiting , hang in there guys. its going to happen

Comment

• Get to the academy super early on Monday. Stretch a lot beforehand, you’re going to get smoked hard. Enjoy!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9167 users online. 418 members and 8749 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X