Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it going for you all that started the academy in Feb 2019?

Comment

• Mbishop
      Mbishop commented
      Editing a comment
      First day was rough. But it’s coming along. 2 weeks down only eternity to go

• anybody has any info about cook county sheriffs police? i applied for a suburb pd and will be heading to coo county academy. anything is helpful

Comment

• Finally got my one on one with my investigator, not to wait for the long background check, hopefully i get in with the next 6 mo this

Comment

• Riser1x
        Riser1x commented
        Editing a comment
        After my guy contacted me, he was done with it in about a week and we met. Should not be that long of a wait.

• We had a lot of County guys in the CPD Academy. A few friends jumped over too...one after 5 years! I agree it is a good stepping stone and you guys will probably have an upper hand IF you decide to pursue the policing side of LE. If you ever feel like joining the 2nd largest police department in the country we're not too far from you Lol. Congrats to the recent hires and stay safe!

Comment

• Hi guys, congratulations to everyone who started the academy! I finally received my certification letter. Now just waiting for my next step!

Comment

• Bg201346 polygraph is next then the final interview with the board ...hang in there I had my final interview February 1, 2019. Waiting on orientation emails hopefully this month we hear something.

Comment

• Bg201346
            Bg201346 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info! How long did you wait after you got your certification letter for the polygraph?

• Bg201346 I was certified on August 23, 2017. I then received an email on August 28, 2017 to report to my polygraph on September 11, 2017.

Comment

• Bg201346
            Bg201346 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok thanks!! Hopefully the contact me soon!

• Anyone has any news about the next academy class? I called HR and was told that the next class would start early April 2019.

Comment

• Can somebody confirm starting salary?

Comment

• Does anybody knows how long is the academy?

Comment

• Fritter
                Fritter commented
                Editing a comment
                @Jay_Carta...
                Taelo (the site you submit your app on) says the starting salaray is $51,969 yearly. You can always call HR and ask.
                Last edited by Fritter; 03-18-2019, 09:02 AM.

• Originally posted by JLara View Post
              Does anybody knows how long is the academy?
              should be 16-17 weeks.

Comment

• Poly done on Wednesday. Almost done with process i hope? What happens next? Time frame ? Thanks guys

Comment

• DJ012891 ... The final interview with the cook county board is next, then you wait some more till the orientation email and finally the academy. How long have you been in the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluelife01 View Post
                    DJ012891 ... The final interview with the cook county board is next, then you wait some more till the orientation email and finally the academy. How long have you been in the process?
                    I was supposed to be polyd Jan of 2018. Never got work back until last week. Hoping process is coming to an end. Hearing that 2 classes for this year to fill

Comment

• Any steps after board interview ? Passed poly. Trying i get a time frame thanks guys !!

Comment

• Riser1x
                        Riser1x commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congrats! I think the final interview is the last step before you just wait. I just received my certification letter last week, right behind ya lol.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10993 users online. 478 members and 10515 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X