300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cicero PD

now that the final list is out for Cicero PD, does anyone on it know anything?

got juice..
    “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFKsigpic

Comment

One of my buddies (also a member on this forum) is in the top 5. I'm so proud of him.

That process went mighty fast eh?
      Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Yeah, I scored in the top 10. So I myself am waiting for this. Just got word from reliable source that they got rid of their aux and part timers. In january they will send out conditional offers of employment, they want to hire 18 officers. So good luck to everyone on the list. Hope to see you guys in the academy.

Comment

Correct

Cicero did get rid of their Aux in a sense. They are CSO's now and aren't armed.

Comment

Originally posted by JG0304 View Post
            Yeah, I scored in the top 10. So I myself am waiting for this. Just got word from reliable source that they got rid of their aux and part timers. In january they will send out conditional offers of employment, they want to hire 18 officers. So good luck to everyone on the list. Hope to see you guys in the academy.
            Pending the ability to pass the psych, background, poly, and drug tests.

Comment

I am also on the list. Are they sending conditional offers before they do the psych, poly, background, and drug? I didn't think they were hiring 18 at once, but I hope I'm wrong. Does anyone know how many they are looking in to hiring right away? Has anyone been contacted for further tests after the interview?

Comment

no like i said the next step is the offer and then they send you through the rest of the process. most likely 8 to 10 first academy, but i was told 18 in january.

Comment

FYI Cicero called in three to continue process for hire. Upon being hired you must sign contract stating you will stay 2 yrs before leaving otherwise you will be asked to pay back their academy expence.

Comment

Woohoo. The 2 yrs is pretty much the norm, some places make you sign a 5 year contract. Anyone know, does Cicero burn through a lot of people through the background, psych, poly?
                    Last edited by BD1984; 12-04-2009, 09:20 AM. Reason: Cause

Comment

Originally posted by BD1984 View Post
                      Woohoo. The 2 yrs is pretty much the norm, some places make you sign a 5 year contract. Anyone know, does Cicero burn through a lot of people on through the background, psych, poly?
                      Where have you seen a five year contract? That's unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by blueline1032 View Post
                        Where have you seen a five year contract? That's unheard of.
                        Norridge.

Comment

L.A.P.D. also.

Comment

Wow just found this on youtube. Was this on COPS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkcGj...eature=related

Comment

My friend (member on this forum) end up getting hired a couple of days ago by Cicero PD. I'm so proud of him, he deserves it.
                              Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7446 users online. 325 members and 7121 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X