Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRONGARM
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions so far, but I was looking for some more detailed insider information. I guess the middle of the state isn't really represented on here. I did find out however that the Village on Rantoul is moving forward but not in my favor I guess.
    Times are tough around here. I am sitting high on a few lists but lady luck won't smile on me. I am hoping for corrections now. Anything with benefits really (sorry if I'm venting here).

Any other info is appreciated. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• futureblue63
    replied
    Bloomington is hiring again also.

Leave a comment:

• Fredbird28
    replied
    Lol, sorry, but you won't get too many responses on here if you're asking about somewhere south of I-80...try asking what sort of fun things there are to do in Chicago, you'll get 2 pages worth

Leave a comment:

• futureblue63
    replied
    I was told the Gibson City is hiring. I believe thats between Bloomington and Champagin

Leave a comment:

• STRONGARM
    started a topic East Central Illinois

East Central Illinois

Hello All,
    I was wondering if any officers or deputies had any insight on the current hiring status of some of the Central Illinois departments. I was specifically interested in the Champaign PD, Rantoul PD, U of I PD and Champaign County SO. I know that all of these have a current eligibility list but it seems that none of them are moving forward at this time.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any other departments in this area that are planning on testing in the near future. I am monitoring blueline.com but some of the smaller departments don't really advertise that well, especially park and conservation departments.

Thank you for any insider information and or suggestions.
    Hope everyone has a great day.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2919 users online. 205 members and 2714 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X