Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Central Illinois

Hello All,
    I was wondering if any officers or deputies had any insight on the current hiring status of some of the Central Illinois departments. I was specifically interested in the Champaign PD, Rantoul PD, U of I PD and Champaign County SO. I know that all of these have a current eligibility list but it seems that none of them are moving forward at this time.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any other departments in this area that are planning on testing in the near future. I am monitoring blueline.com but some of the smaller departments don't really advertise that well, especially park and conservation departments.

Thank you for any insider information and or suggestions.
    Hope everyone has a great day.

I was told the Gibson City is hiring. I believe thats between Bloomington and Champagin

Comment

Lol, sorry, but you won't get too many responses on here if you're asking about somewhere south of I-80...try asking what sort of fun things there are to do in Chicago, you'll get 2 pages worth

Comment

Bloomington is hiring again also.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions so far, but I was looking for some more detailed insider information. I guess the middle of the state isn't really represented on here. I did find out however that the Village on Rantoul is moving forward but not in my favor I guess.
          Times are tough around here. I am sitting high on a few lists but lady luck won't smile on me. I am hoping for corrections now. Anything with benefits really (sorry if I'm venting here).

Any other info is appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2657 users online. 161 members and 2496 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X