Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gobears2140
    replied
    Does anyone know when will the Cook County Corrections department will be conducting their next academy? Also, what is the size of the class?

Leave a comment:

• gundog
    replied
    Originally posted by sept1983 View Post
    does the Merit board send you a letter asking you to pick up your background check packet??? I took the Physical test 3 weeks ago and I forgot what the backgraound detective said. Anyone know??? Or do i just show up and ask for the packet???
    When in doubt,use a mobile shout out.Things have really changed since I was hired,but I do remember that they mailed me my packet.

Leave a comment:

• mswolfpack
    replied
    does the Merit board send you a letter asking you to pick up your background check packet??? I took the Physical test 3 weeks ago and I forgot what the backgraound detective said. Anyone know??? Or do i just show up and ask for the packet???
    The background Investigator doesn't even usually call you until you've turned in the completed background package. When you turn it in is when it's gets assigned to an Investigator.

Leave a comment:

• ESCMarine
    replied
    Forgot what he said.... nice start there crazy!

Leave a comment:

• sept1983
    replied

Leave a comment:

• K0mbi
    replied
    Moraine Valley College, and usually they start testing in january.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by cclawdog View Post
    on DOC forum someone posted they are having an orientation tomorrow. Typically the class starts the following Monday so may be true. Still, don't believe it till it happens.
    where does DOC have their academy anyway?

also whens the next test, i turned the app in in oct

Leave a comment:

• cclawdog
    replied
    on DOC forum someone posted they are having an orientation tomorrow. Typically the class starts the following Monday so may be true. Still, don't believe it till it happens.

Leave a comment:

• cclawdog
    replied
    ...............lmao!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jail Guard7160
    replied
    Originally posted by K0mbi View Post
    I heard 09 Nov 09 new academy starts
    No you are wrong that is the WSOP final table start date

Leave a comment:

• cclawdog
    replied
    We all talk a lot. Believe it when you see it

Leave a comment:

• K0mbi
    replied
    Heard officers talking about it on compound, and check Cook County thread post 2824 and 2824 guy is talking about it.

Leave a comment:

• K0mbi
    replied
    Heard officers talking about it plus check Cook County thread post 2823 and 2824 and you will see guys talking about it.

Leave a comment:

• Carmavor225
    replied
    I also heard end of November but it's all hear say and speculation... How confident are you in stating that?

Leave a comment:

• K0mbi
    replied
    I heard 09 Nov 09 new academy starts

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4497 users online. 300 members and 4197 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X