Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know when will the Cook County Corrections department will be conducting their next academy? Also, what is the size of the class?

Comment

Well the new class just started couple weeks ago so there is about 13 more weeks to go. There is no way of finding out how big will the next class be so soon, or if they will have another class after this one is done.

Comment

Do they run simultaneous academys or is it purely one at a time? I heard a rumor of they may begin one in the January Month... anyone know if this holds any water or just a buddy flapping his gums?

Comment

Yeah they sometimes had two classes at a time, so it possible.

Comment

Originally posted by sept1983 View Post
            does the Merit board send you a letter asking you to pick up your background check packet??? I took the Physical test 3 weeks ago and I forgot what the backgraound detective said. Anyone know??? Or do i just show up and ask for the packet???
            The Merit Board does send you a letter and you will have to pick up an application which, you will have two weeks to complete. Prior to picking up the application, you will first have your finger prints taken, a pee test across the street and then you will go back to 69 west washington and sign out your application. Once your two weeks are up, your application will then be assigned to a background investigator. It will be around a month or two before you are contacted back from your background investigator, at this point he will inform you if your application will be forward on to the Merit Board for an approval of eligbility or informing you that your application has been disqualified.

Comment

hiring question

Can anyone tell me how many interviews there are? According to CCSD documents, they state that there is only one, but I read on one thread that you have to meet with both the Merit Board and Personnel. Thanks..

Comment

Can anyone tell me how many interviews there are? According to CCSD documents, they s

You have one interview with your backround Investigator just going over your packet. Then you have a final interview which is months down and your final stage in the processing. Before the final interview you have to take the power test, polygraph, & psych test.
                "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference to the world, but the Marines don't have that problem." Ronald Reagan

Comment

I herd the next academy class is going to be an all naked one. No clothes what so ever....that's what I herd and I herd it starts in 2 weeks. That was the word at the water fountain was today. Hope that helps...
                  Crime fighter!

Comment

Hey I spent dam near 3k when I went, no way these new 90 day wonders are getting off that easy!!
                    One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

Originally posted by cclawdog View Post
                      Hey I spent dam near 3k when I went, no way these new 90 day wonders are getting off that easy!!
                      3K sounds about right, and to top it off the damn uniforms are going to be phased out soon, so I have to go buy new ones too, about another 1K.

Comment

Any word on when the next academy is supposed to start? Has anybody gotten a call to report to orientation?

Comment

Originally posted by chi-cook View Post
                          Any word on when the next academy is supposed to start? Has anybody gotten a call to report to orientation?
                          Orientation is on weds and academy starts feb 1

Comment

Originally posted by zrcool88 View Post
                            Orientation is on weds and academy starts feb 1
                            I was told it was Tuesday January 19.

Comment

Originally posted by chi-cook View Post
                              I was told it was Tuesday January 19.
                              Mine is weds...made sure i repeated all the information back to the lady on the phone to confirm

Comment

Originally posted by zrcool88 View Post
                                Mine is weds...made sure i repeated all the information back to the lady on the phone to confirm
                                Oh o.k. There is problably more than one orientation. I'm assuming they just split the class up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3529 users online. 269 members and 3260 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X