300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoo Police

Ok, I just went to the blueline and seen a police officer position for Brookfield Zoo. What in the world could they really do at the zoo?

Think of a combination of armoured car driver, security guard, EMT, and zoo public relations all wrapped into one.

Comment

Probably a lot of monkey business and horse play going on over there.
      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
        Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
          Ok, I just went to the blueline and seen a police officer position for Brookfield Zoo. What in the world could they really do at the zoo?

More than you...

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
            "Flying" horseplay, I suppose?
            (inside forum joke in case you don't get it. look @ past posts.)

Comment

As a kid, I was used to being around cops, my Dad is retired. My first positive experience with a cop outside of family was with Brookfiled Zoo PD. The cop gave me a PD patch when I was about 5. I saw him for years after that and remembered him. He always made a point to say hi and ask about my collection back then. Don't know if he's still around, but I doubt it, that was alot of years ago.

Comment

remember the crazy lady that went for a swim with the polar bear and then was attacked by the sweet white coca-cola bear? your job is to rescue the stupid fat lady and then do the reports.
                “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFKsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Future Shield View Post
                  remember the crazy lady that went for a swim with the polar bear and then was attacked by the sweet white coca-cola bear? your job is to rescue the stupid fat lady and then do the reports.
                  I believe the keepers rescued that lady. BUt you'd still have to do the report.

Comment

It's the Brookfield Mounted Unit. But you have to figure out how to get the horses to the zoo from the stables.

Comment

They arrested him for possessing swine flu

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4579 users online. 287 members and 4292 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X