300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harper College PD Officer Injured

POS thinking too much with his other brain...

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=329604

Hope the Officer has a speedy recovery. Let's see if this shlthead trys this at county. All i can say is job security

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
      Hope the Officer has a speedy recovery. Let's see if this shlthead trys this at county. All i can say is job security
      Please tell me that this jag-off was charged with attempted murder, as well as aggravated battery of a peace officer.

I also love how the mother is trying to act as if her son is so innocent.

Comment

I hope the officer gets better soon. The injury sounds very serious.

Comment

What was the need for the reporter to add, "which has been carrying guns since..." to this story, what does that have to do at all with this story. I realize campus cops carrying guns is an issue for some, and quite a debate for those who are not allowed to carry, but it's not like this incident involved a shooting, so whats the need to add that little tid bit of information to this story, I just don't get it!??!?
          What not to openly admit in the Officer.com Forums: "I AM an active member of I.P.R." - Riggs45

"Please let me know, Thank you." in honor of Chitown2210

“What's right is what's left if you've done everything else wrong.” - Robin Williams

Comment

Perhaps...

Post Deleted By Author
            Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

My Dad

Hey yall. Glad to hear people talking about this. This story is actually about my dad. You guys may or may not believe me but it is true. He is a retired Cook County Sheriff and suprisingly enough never ever got hurt the whole time he was on the job. He's been at Harper since about 2001 I think. I was in the military when he started there so I'm not totally sure since I was in the desert at the time. This was the first time he's been seriously hurt on the job. He is in rehab right now in Chicago. He is expected to be there for at least 2 to 3 months. I saw him the other day and it really sucked. He can't use the left side of his body much at all and his memory isn't very good anymore. I am also a police officer, and he couldn't remember what I do for a living. He knows who we all are but that's about it. Luckly my dad knows a lot of people in the business and I'm sure this POS got many warm welcomes. I get ****ed off about this almost everyday, luckly I train in Muay Thai so I get to get my frustrations out at least on the bag. I hope anyone that reads this throws a prayer out for my dad. If anyone hear is in the County Jail say hi to Jay Dixon for me. He was charged with two counts of aggravated battery, as well he has a sheet about 7 charges long with jail time. So hopefully he doesn't get off with just probahtion or some crap. These are some links from my sister... her facebook would be under Michelle Hernandez if anyone is serious about his progress...not sure if she'll friend you or not. I don't have any online facebook stuff (got in trouble for it at my last department, they were a-holes though). Anyways thanks again to those who made posts, I'm gald people are thinken about him.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=329013

http://dailyherald.com/story/?id=329604
              THE WORLD IS YOURS

Comment

Holy, my prayers are with your father and family.

Comment

prayers to you and your father HolyDiver.

Comment

Thanks to all of you who have read and wrote about my Dad.
                    THE WORLD IS YOURS

Comment

HolyDiver,

Joe made work at Harper PD fun with his sense of humor....it's not the same with him gone. We all miss him, and are praying for him and your family everyday.
                      John 16:33

Comment

"He was a young man merely attending school." That's a great line. I also love how ILCS clearly states that a person may not resist arrest, whether it be lawful or unlawful. I'm sure we were paying his way at Harper via magic Obama money as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4209 users online. 248 members and 3961 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X