Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you think being a student of the undersheriff is going to get you hired?
    Last edited by mjw5678; 09-18-2010, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
      you think being a student of the undersheriff is going to get you hired? We made that mistake once and he is the laughing stock of the office. So dont think we will make that mistake again.
      Uhm I never said I would get hired because I am a former student of his. But at the time I figure it wouldn't hurt to know someone that high up, hence why I didn't even bother to put him again on the application as reference. I know who you are talking about and I am not the same as him or you or anyone else. We are all different people from different backgrounds, so its not fair to categorize me with that person because we had the same teacher.
      Last edited by impala_ws6; 11-18-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by impala_ws6 View Post
        Uhm I never said I would get hired because I am a former student of his. But at the time I figure it wouldn't hurt to know someone that high up, hence why I didn't even bother to put him again on the application as reference. I know who you are talking about and I am not the same as him or you or anyone else. We are all different people from different backgrounds, so its not fair to categorize me with that person because we had the same teacher.
        Ha, its funny you know you Im talking about. Im not trying to categorize you to together, im just saying how people in general see it and think on the issue. Its much like when we hired a few guys outta the jail, we had a streak where they all got fired after coming to the road.

Comment

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
          Ha, its funny you know you Im talking about. Im not trying to categorize you to together, im just saying how people in general see it and think on the issue. Its much like when we hired a few guys outta the jail, we had a streak where they all got fired after coming to the road.
          It's cool. But I figure that they tend to look at trends like that. I've been trying to become a police officer for a while, so when I do get it, I would do the best I can, since I know what it took for me to get to that point.

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
            Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Hhmm i wonder if this is good new for those of us on the list or just more bad newz for us.

Comment

Last edited by mjw5678; 05-31-2011, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
                  Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LEJAmav View Post
                    It doesn't hurt them to test, so what is the difference. Who cares if it is there time, money, or effort. You never know, and considering there is ALWAYS the offchance that something will change, it only benefits them to test.
                    I agree ........Don't even bother testing with Kane county. You might get lucky and have to work with mjw5678 and listen to him all day about how he knows it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Made1981 View Post
                      I agree ........Don't even bother testing with Kane county. You might get lucky and have to work with mjw5678 and listen to him all day about how he knows it all.
                      lmao...

Comment

Some officers can retire, get fired, long leave, have to move away, or just quit. That opens up many doors and if the economy gets betters in 1 or 2 years then great.

Comment

Originally posted by Made1981 View Post
                          lmao...

Comment

Seems like people have more beef with Karen, then they do with Perez.

Comment

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=339622

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4400 users online. 242 members and 4158 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X