300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failing the written test for DOC

My buddy took the written test a couple weeks ago and just got a letter today stating that he failed. Could he re-apply for DOC this time around or does he have to wait? Any info would be great.

Thanks.

not sure about the answer to your question, but do you have any info on what kind of stuff is on the written? thanks man

Comment

yeah u can reapply. Today was the day though so if he didnt hoof i to a court house to get one at 8am then SOL!! till next year
      One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

The DOC test is a easy aptitude test.

Comment

Originally posted by cclawdog View Post
          yeah u can reapply. Today was the day though so if he didnt hoof i to a court house to get one at 8am then SOL!! till next year
          He can still pick up an application, but it'll have to be from the merit board office downtown.

Comment

keep on taking the test, you will get.
            The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any LE agency, other person or entity.

Comment

Your buddy?
              Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
              Me: you really want an answer to that
              Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

Are you in the process as well as your buddy?
                For some reason whenever I watch 'COPS' I want to move to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by K0mbi View Post
                  The DOC test is a easy aptitude test.
                  Well, to be honest....some people do not have the aptitude to pass...no matter how many times they try...BTW, McDonalds is hiring.
                  "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by 38allin View Post
                    Are you in the process as well as your buddy?
                    Yes. There's actually 3 of us. My cousin, friend, and myself. I never got anything in the mail from the board so I'm assuming no news is good news. I was just curious for our friend. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by buckhunter View Post
                      Yes. There's actually 3 of us. My cousin, friend, and myself. I never got anything in the mail from the board so I'm assuming no news is good news. I was just curious for our friend. That's all.
                      If you fail you get the results in 1-3 weeks after that you usually pass

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3542 users online. 255 members and 3287 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X