X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicago eliminated 1st round

Chicago loses olympics

Thank God!!!
    Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

yes sir i agree. this would have been a disaster for working class people. Another way for the rich to get richer.

Comment

Im banking to party in RIOOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

great, now everybody can return to their normal ****ty *** lives.
          Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
            great, now everybody can return to their normal ****ty *** lives.
            You sound like a salty ol' beat cop.

Comment

Very happy Chicago did not get it. THE EGO HAS LANDED
              WORLD REJECTS OBAMA: CHICAGO OUT IN FIRST ROUND

Comment

Originally posted by rolt View Post
                Very happy Chicago did not get it. THE EGO HAS LANDED
                WORLD REJECTS OBAMA: CHICAGO OUT IN FIRST ROUND
                How does Chicago's unsuccessful Olympic bid equate to the world rejecting Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by myla23 View Post
                  How does Chicago's unsuccessful Olympic bid equate to the world rejecting Obama?
                  Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

http://www.reuters.com/article/olymp...32140920091002

www.drudgereport.com

Comment

And to think, all the money spent on that which could have been used to be put back into the city.

YAY DALEY.

Comment

Originally posted by rolt View Post
                      I am not going to go off of someone's analysis. Last I checked, this was Chicago's Olympic bid, ran for years by Chicago's Olympic committee, and Chicago's Mayor Daley. Just because President Obama flew to Copenhagen overnight at the last minute to address the IOC; wait a minute I guess you're right. It was his fault that Chicago didn't win the bid. The President was the one who has been enthrenced with all of this the last few years. You keep drinking the Kool-Aid my friend.

Comment

Lets see how well could Chicago do with the Olympics when they say they can not even handle the South Side Irish parade? Or maybe the IOC was afraid that an innocent spectator would get beat to death with a 2x4. Maybe if 2x4s were licensed, then banned from the city the IOC would have chosen Chicago. (another thread). Glad they passed on the great state of Chicago.

Comment

I'm disappointed that Chicago didn't get it because it would've been cool for my hometown to have hosted the Olympics. However, I'm glad that Chicago knows one way or another so all the "if Chicago gets the Olympic bid then CPD will hire/or not hire more officers". Now that thread can just go back to "When's the next exam?"...lol.

Comment

Would have enjoyed the OT, glad we (the working class) don't have to put up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by myla23 View Post
                              I am not going to go off of someone's analysis. Last I checked, this was Chicago's Olympic bid, ran for years by Chicago's Olympic committee, and Chicago's Mayor Daley. Just because President Obama flew to Copenhagen overnight at the last minute to address the IOC; wait a minute I guess you're right. It was his fault that Chicago didn't win the bid. The President was the one who has been enthrenced with all of this the last few years. You keep drinking the Kool-Aid my friend.
                              Your rant would make sense if Obama was not from Chicago, part of the corrupt Chicago Democrat Marxist machine.

Don't think he flew there as if he would have had the games been for San Diego, etc..
                              Last edited by rolt; 10-02-2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3349 users online. 190 members and 3159 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X